Glad You're Back

A/N: Hey co-pans. Would you mind reading my other story "A Journey To Your Heart"? I would be more than grateful for it. It's all about laaaaaaav hahacomment too ey? Thankies!

Kisses' Pov

The eviction was done. I thought I was the one to leave. No one expected the person who left. Yeah, it's Marco.

All are mourning from him leaving. Especially Vivoree and Edward. Actually I really miss him too. But what can I do? We're isolated here on the inside.

I can't see anyone laughing. No smiles. The place was a clear mess. It became dull and sad.

I went up to Ed. Every time I see him, I used to see his sweet and contagious smile, but not now. His brother. Screw. His closest brother in the house left. If I don't know better than it, I'll suspect Ed and Marco are secret lovers.

I just sat beside him and didn't talk. I hope my presence will lift his spirits somehow.

We stayed for like that for minutes. Silence and peace lingers. Until he rests his head on my shoulders.

I didn't bulged from him. I let him lay his head on me. He needed someone. I will be glad to be that someone.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Hmmm.." He answered. "Please don't leave Kisses." Something twirls inside me every time he say my name. Sad or not he had this effect on me.

"I won't." I said honestly.

Days after the eviction Big Brother told me someone wanted to talk to me. I suddenly felt nervous all of a sudden.

The person was waiting on the guest area. I opened the door wondering who wanted to talk to me about something.

It's Marco.

Marco!!!???

"Uhmm hey." I said greeting him.

He suddenly hug me so tight that I couldn't breathe anymore. "Hi."

"Kuya told me you wanted to talk about something."

"About that, I saw your video admitting that you like me." He said sheepishly.

I just chuckled at that. Why does it felt like it happened a lifetime ago?

"Yeah but you never believed." I chuckled then shrugged.

"I'm sorry.." He suddenly blurted out. "I never believed it because I thought it was just nothing."

"It's alright I'm used to it." Nobody takes me seriously.

"I'm really sorry Kisses. If I could just turn back time I will change all of it."

"It's alright Marco. Lessons learned really. And I thank you for it." I said with a gentle smile and I mean it.

"I never wanted to hurt girls. Not you. I'm sorry I've been a jerk."

"Marco I told you it's alright now. I'm finally moving on."

He just nodded. "I understand if you'll hate me."

"I don't hate you. I can't, you've been a great friend."

"So friends?" He asked.

"Definitely friends." I said smiling as he enveloped me for another hug.

"Do you know how Vivoree misses you so much?"

"Yeah, I am watching you guys."

"Even Edward has been a mess since you left."

"I know. Please tell them I love all of you and it's not the end of the world. We will all see each other outside later on." I nodded at him.

"Can't you talk with them by yourself?"

"Nope, Big Brother  just allowed me to talk to you only."

"Alright, I'll tell them." I responded.

"Can you please take care of them for me?" He pleaded.

"I'll do it without you telling me." I chuckled.

"Especially Edward. He's such a girl when someone close to him leaves." He laughed.

I laughed too. "Yeah it's true. Edward is."

Edward's Pov

I've been a mess lately. Now I am still lying on the couch beside the pool all alone. When somebody close to me left, it really hits me hard.

Kisses had told me Marco came back to talk to her for some closure. I also wanted to talk to him but I cant. She told me that he loves us and he even told me to stop acting like a fuss. We can still see him later on. I tried but my stupid self don't want to agree.

I was looking nowhere when someone blocked the view from above. I lost my concentration and for a second everything was a blur but it suddenly lit up and I look at the face of an angel smiling at me.

"Hi Ed!" She said energetically while holding a plate on her hand.

"Kisses." I acknowledged her.

She slumped down beside me and picked up the poon she is holding. "We're going to eat."

"I don't want to eat." I groaned at her.

"Oh my!" She squealed. "Who can't say no to pancakes?" She pouted. It takes all of my strength not to blush in front of her. "Eat Ed, you haven't eat anything yet since this morning."

"I'm not hungry." I insisted.

"Oh please. Don't say that alibi. Come on I'll feed you." She said while placing the spoon on my mouth.

"Here's the airplane." She giggled. "Open your mouth."

"Nope." I said while I restrain myself from laughing at her.

Actually I already wanted to eat everything she made.

She is one of a heck so sweet. But let's pretend I'm a bit of stubborn.

She started poking me at my sides not giving up. "I cooked this for you and you'll just reject it?"

I just looked at her showing a poker face.

"Fine. I'll just go. All I just wanted is to cheer you up, but if you don't want then fine!" She said standing up to leave.

"Wait Kisses." I said as I grabbed her wrist.

She stopped tracked. Not looking at my way.

"I'm sorry I'm just messing around." I said then laughed.

She slapped me in the arm. "It's not funny at all." She said then glared at me.

"Oh Kisses, you're really cute. You know that?" I said grabbing the plate she is holding and putting it on my lap. I made her sit again beside me.

I reached for her chin to make her look at me. "Thank you for this. Thank you for being here and taking care for me."

"Oh.." She blushed a bit causing me to smile wider. "That's what friends are for."

I stared at her and grabbed the spoon without looking at the plate. Then I ate it. "It's sweet. Really sweet. Like you."

That made her blush even more.

"Ughhh. Stop that!" She squealed.

"What? I'm just saying the truth." I smirked still looking at her.

She just covered my face with her hand as she groaned. "At last you're back."

I get another piece from the plate. I placed it in front of her. "Say ah." I said with a smile.

She opened her mouth later on. "Glad you're back." She whispered.

"Because of you."