One Step Closer

Edward's Pov

I was now trying to sleep but my eyes are wide open as I look at the ceiling. I can't stop smiling like an idiot.

I've just been in a date with Kisses everyone!

And now I don't know why, I can't help but smile.I couldn't count the minutes until I drift off to my sleep.

We were woken up by an upbeat song.
Even though we are intact inside the house and had been cut out from the outside world we are not that outdated. Big Brother still give us some of the music craze and dance crazes.

I storm out of the room first and found Maymay at the kitchen looking sleepy.

"Morning." I greeted trying to hide the laugh that's pulling it's way out of my mouth.

"Hey there Ed." She said eyes closed while standing.

"Hey, better wake your veins up." I said laughing this time.

"Yeah sure. Five minutes." She said waving me off.

I walked to the sofa with a smile still plastered on my face when I saw the girl having her way towards the couch too.

"Good morning Kisses!" I said more energetic than it should be.

"Sweet Morning Edward." She murmured sitting next to me.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." She smiled back.

"You want coffee?" I asked her as I handed her my cup.

"Thanks, I'll just make myself one."

"Nah, here take this." I insisted. "I haven't sip through it yet."

"Oh, uhm, thanks." She asked a bit flustered.

I went to the kitchen to make another cup of coffee. Then went back beside her.

"So.." Kisses started. "Seems like you are having a great day."

"Yeah." I nodded in response. "Thanks to my yesterday." I added hinting her what I mean.

"That's good for you." She smiled.

Not so long after we start our talk when Marco entered with Vivoree pushing Marco towards the kitchen.

I watched what would be the reaction of Kisses. When awhile ago, she was smiling, Now her face was looking at the other way. A frown plastered on her face.

I suddenly wanted to wrap my hands around her.

"Are you okay Kisses?"

"Yeah, just.." She started as I caught a glance of the two lovers in our sight.

"I know you like Marco." I said flinching at my own words.

She replied with a wide eye. "How did you know?"

"Well, let's just say I'm more of an observant."

She sighed. "Fine, I'm getting jealous again. I try not to feel this way but it's hard to fight it." She said whispering to me.

"Don't worry, I know how do you feel about that. But it will all pass. And when that happens, I'll still be right here." I asked reassuring her.

"Thank you once more." She said as she sip her coffee.

Kisses Pov

I noticed something about Edward. He became so giddy at all. Not to mention he gave me his coffee this morning. And when I became jealous with Marco and Vivoree he noticed me too. I was the best at hiding emotions. How did Edward had the power to unravel mine that fast?

Well, I was now at the dining area with Vivoree and the others. Of course there was Ed too. Right now actually, I couldn't get myself to be that open again with Vivoree and I know she is already hinting that something was up about me. I can't just slip it out and tell her she is one of the reasons  why I act this way. The awkwardness was on the air. Good thing Ed is still on his full powered self. He keeps on talking about things.

I did my best to listen with him. Now he is talking about what are his hobbies back in Germany.

"I really enjoyed myself playing soccer back home."

"Is it easy?" I asked like its a weird thing.

"Yep." He answered with amusement in his eyes.

"I want to learn that sport someday. Seems like it's fun."

"Yes it is. I wanna teach you if you want." Edward requested.

"Really? Cool." I said smiling.

"Would you like and come to Germany with me?" Edward asked out of the blue. I looked up at him and see who is he talking with and I noticed he is looking at me.

"Wh.." I stuttered. "What?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go to Germany with me." He said confidently.

I was, on the other hand, was blushing furiously. What question is that? I mean, why would he ask me that?

I hope he can't see the color of my face now. Even the housemates around. I hope nobody heard it but only us.

"Su.." I started. "Sure." I answered gulping. My heart stammered inside.

"Lovely." Edward replied grinning at me.