Trapped

Update everybody! Comment lang pans 😁💛

Kisses' Pov

I was nervous for the three of them. But over all, each of them deserve the spot. So whoever gets it, we'll be happy.

We were just inside the house with no news of what's happening in the activity area, we waited and waited for so long. It was six hours! And we don't have any idea how to kill the time.

"Ate May, what are we gonna be doing?" I asked after two hours of waiting. "It's boring."

"There's no boring when we started to talk about love." She said.

"What?" I couldn't get what she is saying.

"What I mean is, we just sit here and talk about love." She grinned.

Why do I feel like I'm gonna be trapped in this situation?
I just gulped at her idea of ticking away the time.

"Oh, what exactly about love? It's not we're caught up on a relationship or something." I said trying to change the topic.

"Now lady, don't you dare escape this one." She smirked.

"Huh? Why would I ate May?" I kept myself from stuttering in front of her. Whats happening inside me? This is crazy, I sulked.

"I smell something fishy." She teased with a wink.

"Why are you looking at me like that, hey! Ate May!" She stares at me like she need to hear out something. Bear with me please, I can sense she couldn't stand to start giggling for my next word.

"Just spill it out." She dared at me with a smile.

"Spill what?" Trying to cover up my sudden redness with it.

"Oh Kisses. Come on tell me." She pouted. "I thought no secrets?" Then she dramatically pouted and sighed once again.
Oh conscience, why are you kicking in.

"Okay then ate May, what do you want to know?" I started.

"Yes! My charm is still the most effective way to pursue you!" She grinned.

"Ate May, it's not charm, you look like a scared puppy awhile ago." I joked and laughed.

She glared at me. "Whatever, I wont fall for your tricks. If I know, you're just making me pissed for you to escape." Then she rolled out her tongue at me. "Sorry but you're not going away haha!"

"No I'm not!" I defended myself.

"Whatever you say." She half laughed. "So start."

"What would I say ate May?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. I really don't know what to say to her.
"How do I start?"

"Hmm.. Okay I'll just ask you. But before that, I'll say a word and remember the first person that comes in your mind. Okay?"

"Alright ate. What's the word."

"Love."

After hearing the word, I just thought of one person. Ohhhh I'm doomed. What do you mean by this?

On the previous talks ate Maymay said the word love, he was also the first one to enter my mind.

"So are you done?" She asked grinning from ear to ear. I, on the other couldn't help but gulp. My mind just processed only one person though. What's happening?
I can feel my heartbeats fasten up.

I just nod at her.

She just chuckled. "So who is it?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"Its..." I looked away from her. "Ate May! Why him?" I pleaded not knowing why.