V. Him

We headed out of the clinic. I sat on the bench. Unluckily, she sat beside me.

Sora: Why are you still here? Go back to the Inn.

Shimizu: No, you go home. Don't order me around. I'll wait for my father.

Sora: That's not what I- <sigh>

《I feel like I'm dealing with a kid. I thought she was nice.》

Sora: Are you mad at me?

Shimizu: Yeah! S-sort of...

Sora: I told you I am so sorry. The door hit your nose, did it? Does it still hurt?

Shimizu: N-no... it's fine... I mean! Did you apologize to Mr. Taji?!

《Huh? What the heck is she talking about? Why should I apologize to him? I am so confused. Help.》

Shimizu: Did you?!

Sora: W-why should I?

Shimizu: You sir! You broke his wine bottles!

Sora: Oh... that.

《She's mad at me about that? Bahahaha. I guess she could be nice. But still...》

Sora: Don't worry about that... Miss Shimizu?...

Shimizu: Hmph! I ain't talkin' to you until you say sorry to Mr. Taji and replace all the wine bottles you broke.

Sora: O-okay?...

《A moment of silence. The wind blew. It... was awkward.》

...
...
...

Sora: So... uhm...

Shimizu: Hmph! Still not gonna talk to you.

《She snobbed at me. Gosh, such a pain in the ass.》

Sora: Tsk.

~¤☆¤~

Shimizu's P.O.V.

Huh, so this guy works at my dad's clinic...

Oh no! Is it him? The one who dad was talking about? Sora?

Sora: Tsk.

《He stood up.》

Shimizu: Wh-where are you going?

Sora: Somewhere.

Shimizu: Where?

Sora: Just, somewhere. Don't follow me.

Shimizu: In your dreams, why would I follow you?

《Then he went off without saying anything. Gosh, I guess I was too rude at him. But was it really him? No, no, no, it can't be him.》

Ryu: Hey.

Shimizu: Gah! Where'd you come from?! Don't scare me like that!

Ryu: Ahaha... so, what did you and Sora talk about?

Shimizu: That was Sora?!

Ryu: Ahahaha, you clueless girl.

Shimizu: No way...

《Ryu gave me a smirk.》

Shimizu: What's with the smirk?

Ryu: Pfftahahaha... nothing. You're still no fun. I remember when you told dad that you were sooo excited to meet him. Yieee.

Shimizu: Go away.

Ryu: Then I ain't tellin' you where your dog is. Bye.

Shimizu: Ryu! Tell me! Where?!

Ryu: Hmm? It's a secret.

Shimizu: Then I guess you're just bluffing. You don't know where my dog is.

Ryu: I do. I saw it with my very own eyes. It even sniffed my butt. That dog still hates me.

Shimizu: Ryuuu!!! You son of a gun!

Ryu: Hah! Lol, you just insulted mom and yourself at the same time. Byeee.

《Then he ran off. That guy! Argggh. He never fails to annoy me.》

~¤☆¤~

Ryu's P.O.V.

Ahahaha. My sister never fails to entertain me. That girl always hides in her nutshell. I know she's interested to Sora. Last year, dad came back home (The Big City) to take a break from his work here. He always talked about his "assistant" named Sora. He always talked about how hard-working, nice, industrious, honest and trustworhty person Sora is. I can tell that dad really likes him that he treats him like a son. I admit that I did got jealous once cuz he always talked about him. Since dad trusts and likes him so much, I have high expectations from him...