Bluebell Town

Somewhere out there...

A simple town somewhere out there...

A town named Bluebell Town, it was named Bluebell because of the Bluebells grown by the grandparents of the grandparents of the town mayor...

A place where not much people live...

Outside the town, there are greeneries, trees, hills, rivers, and fields of flowers...

You also get to pass by the lake as you make your way to the mountain...

A place where you can really feel the breeze and hear the birds singing...

There is also a beach beside the town, a place where you can fish all day...

It seems to be one of the best places to relax and enjoy the fresh air...

There's this guy, or should I say "man", named Sora. He's 27 and he works as an assistant of a veterinarian. He's not poor but he's not rich either, he's just an average man who serves as an average... uh... citizen of Bluebell Town...? For fun...?

Anyways, I wonder what would happen as we go along the story...

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Author's Note

This story is gonna be freakin' random... but not much... this story has no plot. 😐

Italized words in a dialogue means they are whispering.

(Italized) words enclosed by a pair of parenthesis in a dialogue represents their inner thoughts in the conversation.

I used "credits" as their currency in this story. It's fictional currency.

▪□■□▪Red▪□■□▪

Mehजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें