My Final Year Part Seven: Alyssa is Healed?!

After the whole fiasco last night, Jubal apologized to Yasu and Katrina but they still want him to find her because the sickness will get worse. But what they didn't know that Alyssa has already been cured of her sickness from the help of her boss/Captain Man, her bestie and cousin/ Kid Danger, and her crew. Jubal decides to track/ follow her crew.

Jubal- Okay now all I have to do is look for anything suspicious... Wait..  who is that?!

Jubal spotted a girl that has Alyssa's diary and she has the same earrings as Alyssa and she also looks awfully familiar. So he follows the girl into a bar and she buys a drink and then a boy goes to her and then they leave to Alyssa's base. Jubal went to their base without them knowing and then he sees a bunch of people with a girl with a cloak around her.

???- Hey guys! Did you do your jobs? 😀

All of them- Yes Captain Man!

Henry- Hey Alyssa, I was wondering if you have a crush on that boy we saw last night.

Alyssa- No I do not have a crush on him anymore. I found someone else. His name is Max Thunderman. How's your relationship with Charlotte going?

Henry- Good for you! BTW it's going great! Oh hey Anya!

Anya- Hey guys! I was wondering if you wanted to drink some root beer and then we can drop off Alyssa cause her sickness is cured.

Alyssa- Sounds good! Thanks Anya!

Anya- You welcome guys!

Anya leaves them.

Henry- Hey are you going to move here?

Alyssa- Yeah. Anya and a bunch of my friends are moving with me. But we are going to James Middle School.

Henry- That's awesome!

After that Jubal goes back to Katrina and Yasu to report.

Katrina- WHAT?! She cured?!

Jubal- Yeah and she is with some friends and Anya was there as well. Plus Alyssa has a new boyfriend his name is Max Thunderman and Alyssa is going home tomorrow.

Yasu- Hey that's good news!

Katrina- Yeah. But who cured her?

Jubal- I don't know but I found out by listening to her conversation with Henry.

Yasu- Good job Jub. Now we can go back to Bacolod. And wait for Alyssa.

Jubal- That's the thing. Alyssa is moving to Swellview.

Katrina- Oh we know cause we are moving with her.

Jubal- WHAT?!

Cliffhanger! See you in the next chapter! BYE!!!