My Second Year Part Ten: Alyssa's Secret?!

Alyssa returns from the event, tired, confused and sleepy. But when she flops down on her couch, the knight in black armour went in their room and took off his helmet that revealed...

Alyssa- JUBAL?!

Jubal- Alyssa?! *drops helmet in surprise*

Alyssa- You were the knight who tried  to rescue me!

Jubal- But you didn't want my help!

Alyssa- I didn't want your help because that would be cheating and besides, I had magic!

Jubal- Isn't using magic banned from the events?!

Alyssa- Yes except for the Python event. Didn't you read the rules?!

Jubal- I didn't read the rules because I was focused on you!!

The two friends continue to fight until Jubal saw the pupils in Alyssa's eyes turned into different colors. He told Alyssa about what her eyes look like and then Alyssa told him this happens when she is arguing with a boy...

Jubal- Whats wrong Alyssa? Tell me!

Alyssa- Just shut up and leave me alone. I am going downstairs to the swimming pool. DONT FOLLOW ME.

Jubal- Fine!!! I will leave you alone!

*Alyssa leaves the room

Jubal- It's weird... She said " This happens when I argue with a boy..." I am stalking her!! I don't care if she gets mad at me! I need to know what's wrong with her!

Jubal goes out and locks the room before going to the pool. When he gets to the pool, he sees Alyssa wearing a necklace and she is swimming with her friends and when she gets out of the pool, she dries herself a drinks something called " Root Beer"... Hmmmm... she likes that stuff? After that she goes back to swimming. Wait a minute.. The necklace disappeared when she got out of the pool and it reappeared when she went back in the water... Hmmmm...

What will happen next? Is she magical? Will Jubal find out the rest of her secrets?

See you in the next chapter! Bye Homies!!✌