A CONFUSED ME

Totally puzzled, I headed back to my room. As I sat on my bed thinking about the phenomenon, I saw someone's shadow moving in the corridor of the floor.

I didn't knew what was really happening, but I was totally freaked out.

I decided to follow the shadow but as I moved out of my room, the shadow disappeared.

This was totally paranormal.

So I decided to not do anything but only try to sleep and next morning, I try to get over these activities.

I tried hard to sleep but it was nearly impossible for me to sleep.

But somehow I managed to sleep.

The next morning I was too tired to wake up but somehow I had to wake.

Normally I used to wake up feeling fresh but I today I was not in position to wake.

After the brush and bath I was still tired not in a mood for unpacking stuffs..Though I was still confused about the last night..I was still freaked out.

Surbi found me in my deep thought and woke me up.

I didn't notice her and thought her as the ghost of last night and I shouted at the pitch of my voice.

And then realised that it was my wife Surbi.

She was totally shocked to see my behaviour as today it was totally weird.

[A/N : Hey guys, I am back with a new chapter..I hope you all are enjoying..plss let me know if you do..
Now a very common question in your minds, WHAT'S NEXT?
Well, you'll get to know this in the next chapter...
And if you all like this chapter pls do like and comment on it..And also if anything is to be corrected..
Bye..See you guys with my next chapter..
TC]