Dream House FOUND!!

When we were in the search for our dream House then a proposal came to me which blew up my mind completely.

One day, when I was wondering and relaxing in my couch,  one of my friends and neighbour Mr. Sharma who is a real estate developer came to me with a proposal to buy an old but a really beautiful mansion namely TEEN BHARTIYA BHAWAN.

The proposal put before me was highly impressive and descriptions of the mansion narrated to me was totally amazing.

After all this tremendous experience,  I was impatient to see the mansion from my eyes. So, we decided to go to the mansion to have a look at it.

The scene of the mansion in front of my eyes was totally magical and a jaw dropping experience for me. It seemed like my dream of owning a mansion has totally been fulfilled.

It had beautiful gardens, highly luxurious rooms and even the kitchen was fabulous. It seemed as if it is a fairy tale mansion.

Even though it was old but a well maintained one,  it never seemed to be an old one.

I fell in love with the aura of the mansion.

Now, I decided to buy this mansion even though it would be at a high price. So I proposed Mr.  Sharma for buying the mansion, thinking that my life would be peaceful here, unknown to what would be the circumstances ahead.