Chapter 8- The Girls Of Auradon

"Hey Audrey, you know that boy from yesterday?" Ally asked. "What boy?" asked Audrey. "You know, the cute one with the brown hair." Jordan said. "Oh Evos. What about him? Audrey had asked.

"I think he likes you." Evie said. "No, he does not." Audrey said. "He called you beautiful!" Lonnie exclaimed. Audrey looked back at the far table and saw Evos talking to the boys. "To be honest, he is kinda hot." Audrey said and heard the girls giggle. "Oooh, you like Evos." Evie teased. "Stop." Audrey said becoming embarrassed.

~

"Dude look." Carlos said nudging me. "Audrey’s checking you out." He added. I look over at Audrey’s table and I see that she is. "Go talk to her bro." Jay had said.

Over at the table on the other end, the girls were giggling and one of them, the blonde haired girl, later I known as Ally, waved at me and I waved back. "All right, here I go." I said and I got up from my table.

~

"Audrey, he's coming over here." Evie said and Audrey looked back and turns out, she was right. "He's gonna ask you out girl." Jordan said. "Stop it girls." Audrey said blushing some more. "Hey." I said. "Hello Evos." Audrey said.

"I was wondering if you wanna go out with me." I said. "Told ya." Jordan had said. "Sure." agreed Audrey. "Pick me up at 8:00 tonight." She said. "I'll be there." I had said.

'So far so good.' I thought to myself as I headed back to my table.

To Be Continued on Chapter 9