Chapter 6- The Offer

A few days later something unexpected happened.

Me, Kaya, Harry, Carlos, Mal, Jay, Cj, Uma, and Gil were having a wild time on my ship when one of my crewmates spotted something.

"Ship Ho!" He said. I took out my spyglass and I looked to see who it was. "Its the King." I said. "What do you think he wants? Harry asked. "No idea." I said.

My ship boarded with the King's. "I'll give you some backup in case he tries something." Gil said and I nodded.

"Hello sir." I said to the King. "Why hello Evos." Beast said. "I'm sure you know Lonnie." He mentioned to the girl to the left of him. "Hey guys." said Lonnie with a smile.

"What do you want Beast?" I asked him. "Oh, I was thinking about pardoning you." He said. "Seriously?" I asked him. "Yep. So how about it?" He said.

Before I could answer, Gil spoke up. "How do we know this ain't a trap?" He asked. "Because you're all invited to come to Auradon." Lonnie said. "Oh wow." I said amazed. "Dad?" Kaya asked me. "I don't wanna be a bad guy anymore." She said. I looked at the guys and they muttered in agreement. "Okay, I guess we can." I said.

"Yay!" Lonnie said excitedly. "You won't regret it my boy." Beast said and patted me on the back.

That was when my whole life changed forever.

To Be Continued on Chapter 7