Chapter 7- The Most Beautiful Girl In All Of Auradon

"Welcome to Auradon everyone!" Lonnie exclaimed. "This place is pretty amazing, I wonder if......." I was all of a sudden cut off.
"Wonder if what?" Evie asked but I wasn't paying attention.

'Oh wow.' I thought to myself. This girl, who later I came to know as Audrey, was talking to one of her friends. Her wavy brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders, her eyes matching. Her skin had a smooth tone to it. And her outfit was a pink dress with hints of blue.

Lonnie caught my gaze. "That's Audrey, daughter of Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip." She had said. "She's beautiful." I said. Gil cleared his throat. "Go ask her out bro." He said.

"I don't know Gil." I said. "Just do it." He said and shoved me. I walked over to the beautiful princess and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Evos." I said nervously. "I'm Audrey, daughter of Aurora and Prince Phillip." She said. "Its nice to meet you." She offered out her hand. I took it and we shook.

Without thinking I said "You're so beautiful Audrey." I became embarrassed. "Aww, that's so sweet, thank you." She said. "Anytime." I said.

I watched as she walked with her friends. My whole life had just changed.

To Be Continued on Chapter 8