Chapter 5- Kidnapping The King's Son

Me, Gil, Jay, and Carlos sneak onto the ship and take out the guards.

I walk over to Ben who has his back turned and I knock him out with the hilt of my sword. "Lets go guys." I said to them.

Back on my ship that l named The Destroyer, we sat Ben in a chair and tied him up. "Hello Ben." I said to him. "Remember me?" I then asked. "What do you want Evos?" He demanded. "Just to make you suffer." I said and punched him in the face.

Gil laughed seeing the prince in pain. "You want to give it a go Gil?" I asked him. "I'll pass. If I get started, I'll end up killing him." He said. "Well, how about you Harry?" I asked. "Sure." He said and walked over to Ben and kicked him in the ribs. "Ooof!" Ben groaned. "Gil, are you sure you don't want a turn?" I asked. "Eh, why not." He said and knocked Ben out of his chair and jumped on him beating him up so bad, Ben was coughing up blood.

I step toward and kneel next to him. "The Isle will rise again" I whisper into his ear. "Um guys, what's going on?" Uma asked as she walked in and saw Ben bloodied on the floor.

"Just reminding him that the Isle will rise again." I told her. "This is not the way we do things." Uma said. "Let him go." She added.

"But....." Gil tried to say. "NOW." Uma ordered. "Alright." He said.

I untied Ben and his ship came to pick him up. "Sorry about all that." I said to him. "Quite all right" he said. "You know, I bet one day, you'll offered a chance to come stay in Auradon." He added. "Yeah right." I scoffed.

But turns out, that offer would come pretty sooner rather than later.

To Be Continued on Chapter 6