he said kissing her flawless shoulder blade.....she smiled...holding his arms....which held her petite waist.....

A:  you know which is the best curve in you fuggi????

             he asked nuzzling her bare back....." nnoo.... " she replied in a mere moan....making him chuckle.....

A: this.....He traced her lips....
you smile....the beautiful curve in you....I want this to remain all the time....

           she blushed.....

P: but you said....tanu was only hot ?

A: you itself know it's a biggest lie.....I never knew what she wears also....

               she pouted....he kissed the pout...she brushed....

P: then what you noticed?

A: my Anarkali....

           he shrugged and she blushed....

A: hope your confusion is over....our boat will reach the shore in half an hour.....so get ready in this.....

            he streched to night lamp and picked a cover and gave
her.....

P: what's this?

A: just wear it na

          she nodded and went inside the washroom and peeped her head out....

P: how about we both bath together?.....Water saving???

A: ahaan....getting bold day by day... not a bad idea....but I need more than three hours....so now soon....

P: mmm.....

              He got ready in his choco brown....black striped full sleeve tee rolled to 3/4th and a blue denim....in the other room....

             he heard his beloved calling and was amused to see his biwi's new avatar....

             He gasped seeing her like that....She was wearing a short skirt....pointed heels....of course.....he only selected but never thought that she'll look this good at
skirts....

P: Excuse me Mr.Mehra.....she snapped her fingers....with full attitude....

P: can we move out....

A:sh..sure....gorgeous....

           She smirked by seeing the havoc she created in him.....

           She was enjoying the view.....not less than a kid....but oir hero's full time job was to stare at the persons who were ogling at his wife....

               He was also ogling at his wife's tall ...slender legs.....she wasn't feeling any inconvenience...infact comfortable....

              They both were viewing the serene beauty....with a smile dancing.....A pair of hands hugged Abhi from behind.....leaning on his back....

Who's it??????

                       *********

               Hi! how are you all? hope you all are fine.....sorry for the late update.....I know its not that good......atleast a readable shot....hope so.....I know you all would've guessed....

               I'm just sparing sometime after lot of difficulties to give this one.....I hope crazy would've informed about my studies....I hope it will get good number of comments and votes....

              Thanks for my new followers.....whoever added this ff to your reading list....

              I'll set some difficult target...  65+ votes= update!!!

              See you soon guys....hope so! !!!