Percy// Repeat of events; Mostly...

Start from the beginning

You get a little angry.

"Percy! Stop shushing me!" You whisper-yell.

"Then stop talking!" He whisper-yells back.

"I was trying to say sorry for talking in the first place! Even though there's no one out there that would have heard me!" Your voice is just above whispering.

"We don't know that! They could be listening right now!" His voice raises slightly too.

"Percy, you know as well as I do that no one is there. I'm pretty sure I heard at least half their team cross the creek way down that way!" You point.

"So?"

"So, why would they randomly have someone watching us from across the creek?!" You are no longer whispering, and you are both standing. What is his problem right now?

"Lower your voice!" He hisses.

"No!"

Out of frustration, Percy splashes you with water.

On the head.

That's it.

You know your powers are more harmful than his water, so you try not to use them.

You shove him, hard, and he stumbles into the water. Of course, that is worse for you.

He splashes you again, harder.

You glare at him and pull the shield off of your back, where it was strapped, deflecting his next blow.

Wave after wave, your anger grows. It isn't fair. You can't use anything but a shield.

You finally decide to use your powers, lightning.

You give him a little shock, just enough.

He splashed, you shocked, it went on.

The waves get bigger, and so do the shocks.

You face each other in the water, neither backing down.

"What's your problem, Jackson?!"

Shock

"That you kept running your mouth!"

Splash

"There was no one there!"

"Oh, and you're so sure? I've--"
Splash
"Had--"
Splash
"More"
Splash
"Experience!"
Splash!

His last splash knocked you down. "So what?!" You yell. "That doesn't make you the best! Stop acting like you are! I'm tired of hearing 'Percy this' and Percy that'!" Who cares?" You don't truly mean it, you know he isn't in love with attention, and he doesn't look for attention, but you are angry. And you were aiming to anger him, and it worked.

But you didn't know what had made Percy this upset. You didn't realize that you were adding salt to a wound when you said those words.

"Obviously not you! You don't care about how others feel, you don't pay attention! You do what you want, you focus on yourself!"

You don't understand what he means, but it still angers you.

Without realizing it, your hands lit up with sparks. You are still in the water, and electricity travels through water.....

Percy is knocked back from a blast of electricity.

Immediately, you get up, worried that you may have hurt him bad. You anger almost completely goes away, replaced with worry.