Wrongful Lust | 44

Start from the beginning

I remember when times were much more simpler. When I used to have to sneak Damien into the house. When I didn't have to worry about Dillon, or Donovan, or even his mom. When Casey wasn't what was going through my mind all the time. It was just us two, chilling in my bed and just talking.

"what are you doing here?" I whispered pulling him in and closing the door behind him

"I missed you, and since you're up I figured I might as well just swing by" He replied trying to hug me but I dodged it

"don't make any noise" I said heading back up the stairs

We sneaked back into the room and locked the door behind me in case my mom decided to barge into my room at any given moment.

"so what did I miss?" He asked laying down on my bed

"I literally saw you a couple of hours ago, and thanks to you I'm not going to get much sleep" I said getting under my covers and grabbing my oreos off of the nightstand

I dipped it into the milk and as I was putting it in my mouth Damien ate it from my hand.

"you did not just do that" I said giving him a death glare "if you was someone else I would've told you to square up"

"but you're not, because I'm daddy" He said making me choke on the oreo I had just popped into my mouth

That was the time my mom barged into my room and accused me of sneaking someone in. I remember that night so clearly, it was the first day we actually met each other. Or how about the time he brought me popeyes to apologize for taking me to go watch him make porn.

He reached over to the side of the bed picking up the box of popeyes and setting it in between us. Once he opened the box and the smell hit my nose I was horny again. We both started to dig in, not even concerned about leaving a mess on my bed.

"nah but seriously...you the best sex...I ever had" He said while eating his chicken and staring at me

I could feel my cheeks heating up and I was getting this tingly feeling inside. I looked away to not make eye contact but he brought his hand to my chin turning my head to look him in the eyes.

"I don't know how this gon make you feel but out of all the sex I've had, with pros, you better than all them. I guess because when it's you we not just fucking, we feeling each other on a whole 'nother emotional, mental and physical connection" He said making me smile

This was a perfect moment right here. Just got some good dick now laying here eating popeyes and talking about how special it felt. I started cheesing so hard until I remembered that I have school in five hours.

I was never going to school back then, and it was all Damien's fault. Because of him I could kiss my perfect attendance record goodbye.

As I was thinking about our first moments together I began go hear things moving from downstairs. Was Damien back home already?

"Damien?" I called out since the bedroom door was open

I waited a second but there was no response, instead I heard a plate or glass fall and shatter.

"Damien is that you?" I asked but still no response

"Dillon! Dom!" at this point I was getting nervous, nobody was responding but I could hear the shuffling of things downstairs very clearly

I moved my laptop to the side and began to drag myself out of bed and into the wheelchair. It was a very long process but I've been practicing it all weak. As soon as I got into the chair comfortably I started to wheel myself out of the bedroom.

"Damien?" I called again as I wheeled myself through the hallway

If he's downstairs then why isn't he answering? why isn't who ever is down there answering? could it be a intruder?

The thought that it could be made me wheel my ass right back to the bedroom to grab my baseball bat from under the bed. My life hasn't been the best recently and I don't know what could happen next just like Dillon and Donovan are saying.

I took a deep breath and began to wheel myself back out the bedroom, slower this time.

"Damien? Dom? Dillon?" I called out one more time as I wheeled myself to the staircase

All of a sudden all the noises stopped. The shuffling, the footsteps, the sound of the glass being picked up all stopped. At this point I had made it to the stairs but I couldn't go any further. This is usually when Damien would carry me either up or down, depending on where I needed to go.

"hello?" I tried one last time

I was about to just give up and turn back around when I felt something get caught at the bottom of my wheelchair. As soon as I moved the wheelchair jerked forward making me go down the long stairs.

"AAAGGGHHHHHH!" I screamed as I traveled down until I hit the ground face down

I tried lifting my head seeing a dark figure approaching me but the blacked out immediately.

•W•R•O•N•G•F•U•L•🌺•L•U•S•T•

•Who remembers this episode from Empire? It left me shook as fuck