Wrongful Lust | 19

• Saturday | April 1st, 2017 | 08:26pm •

"let's give it up one more time for the bride and groom"

Everyone got up on their feet clapping and hollering. Who knew that a dead man could have this many friends, then again I'm the only person who thought he was dead so I guess.

"can we leave already?" Dillon asked playing with the food on his plate

"I don't want to be here either but I promised we'd stay for the whole thing, it's the least we could do" I sighed

"least we could do? They left us without an explanation, not the other way around"

"Dillon either ways we're here so we might as well have fun with it" I said nodding towards the gift table

"are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He said with a sinister look on his face

"a couple of missing gifts won't hurt nobody" I said with a smile

🌺
• Thursday | March 30th, 2017 | 07:00am •
48hrs earlier...

I groaned as my annoying alarm rang through the room waking me up for school. I lifted my head and looked over to see the other side of the bed empty and untouched. I know watching me all hugged up on Dillon must've upset him but the boy was dying.

I really didn't feel like going to school but I kept reminding myself of graduation and the fact that I'm privileged enough to be able to go to school. I dragged myself out of bed and slipped my clothes off, heading to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

As I was walking to the bathroom I couldn't help but hear yelling coming from the living room, which was mainly from Damien. Not wanting to be nosy since it was probably family business I continued to the bathroom.

Once I was done showering and doing my hair I went back in the room and started to get dressed. Still I could hear the boys arguing and my showers are at least forty-five minutes long so that's really a problem.

My phone started to ring and it was my mom. I pressed ignore not wanting to hear what she had to say. I love my mom, I do, but I just can't forgive her for this. not that quickly anyways.

I grabbed my bag and charger then left the room joining the boys in the living room. As soon as they both noticed me they stop yelling. I just stood there awkwardly not knowing if I should ask or what.

"so..." I said

"please tell my sweet little brother that he needs to go to therapy, since he obviously listens to you more than me" Damien said sarcastically