27

It's been a week. A week since it all happened. A week since they had freed Taehyung from his personal Hell. Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and a friend of Bambam's named Jaebum had helped them get Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Jaesung arrested for child abuse, rape and attempted murder.  The boys didn't know the exact charges, or how many of each but they were there for Taehyung as he told the police everything.

As of right now, Taehyung - with the rest of bangtan and Bambam with his friends - were exiting the court room. They were going to be gone for a long time. Jungkook had apologized when they found him in the corner of his room covered in fresh bruises and bleeding lip. But before anything else occurred the police had escorted Taehyung to the ambulance they had brought just in case to clean him up.

Bambam had called the nurse, Minsu, and got Taehyung's medical records as evidence. Taehyung's body was also more than enough evidence.

By then, the whole school knew about it. The good thing was that graduation was near and so was the Battle Of the Bands. After things had gone back to normal, they were producing new music, videos and were preparing. They were going to be doing lots of dancing and Hoseok had gotten the choice of performing his solo MAMA or Boy Meets Evil, or both. That would be kept a surprise. Jin was given more lines and he was more than glad about it.

As for Taehyung and Jungkook's friendship, it was restoring and becoming better than before. Though there are trust issues, Taehyung doesn't want to get too close if he'll get his heart broken again. Bambam visited often to check on Taehyung, most of the time being kicked out by him for staying too long.

"Guys I'm so bored," Hoseok whined.

"I declare a game of spin the bottle!" yelled Jimin, already holding a bottle.

"I don't think--" Taehyung was cut off by everyone agreeing.

He sighed and decided to just play along.

"Alright, rules are simple," started Jimin, "whoever is at the end of the bottle is chosen, the other person at the other end asks truth or dare. If the person want to skip said dare or truth, you've got to take a shot of Soju. Got it?"

Everyone nodded and the game began. Taehyung was still unsure about it, yet still went along with it.

It's been half an hour, and there they were, still playing. Most of them were tipsy, besides Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. Though Taehyung wasn't because he still wasn't chosen.

Yoongi spun the bottle, landing on Taehyung at one end and Jimin on the other.  Taehyung widened his eyes and Jimin grinned with a look of mischief.

"Truth or Dare, Tae?" asked Jimin.

Heck with it, thought Taehyung and spoke,

"Dare?"

He meant to say it confidently but it came out as a question. A smirking Jimin got up and went to Taehyung, whispering into his ear.

Taehyung widened his eyes as Jimin spoke the dare.

"Y-You know I c-can't," said Taehyung in a shaky voice.

"Well just unbotton and nothing else but this," he places his pointer finger on the youngers thigh, "comes off."

Taehyung swallowed in fear as Jimin walked back and plopped down, everyone eyeing them both confused. He contemplates between taking the shot of Soju or just getting it over with.

Coming to a decision, Taehyung got up slowly, ignoring Jimin's gaze who looked surprised he was doing it, before going to the kitchen that was dark, no source of light anywhere. He nervously unbuttoned his flannel, then he went to take off his ripped, skinny jeans. He folded them, putting them on the counter, before walking back to the living room where everyone else was. He sat down and everyone stared.

Jungkook was the only one who kept staring after everyone continued with the game, not trying to hide it the slightest bit. Taehyung felt someone looking at him, so he looked up, his eyes meeting Jungkook's. The latter smirked as his eyes traveled down from Taehyung's exposed, toned chest to his thighs.

Taehyung turned red as the younger was shamelessly checking him out. He watched as Jungkook's eyes went back up, stopping at his lips before licking his own.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, look at the bottle," said Hoseok with a sly smirk.

Both boys tear their gaze from each other, looking down at the bottle. Jungkook's smirk widens and Taehyung just stared. He, yet again, found himself at the wrong end of the bottle.

"Truth or dare?" asked Jungkook in a rough voice.

Not changing his answer from the last time, Taehyung replied with a dare.

"Take off the flannel."

Jimin knew what Taehyung was going to do.

Taehyung hurriedly went straight for the small glass of Soju and downed it quickly.

Jungkook's smirk fell a bit, but just shrugged.

"Why didn't you take off the flannel?" asked Jungkook.

"I-I can't," replied Taehyung.

"Why--"

"Jungkook, stop! He has a good reason, quit pestering him," said Jimin, slightly angered.

Tension filled the room and Taehyung got up slowly,

"I'm leaving first, goodnight."

"I'm coming too."

Jimin got up, ignoring the frown that came on Yoongi's face and followed after Taehyung.

"Come here Tae," said Jimin, engulfing him into a hug.

Taehyung slowly started crying softly.

"It's okay Tae, you're fine now, they're not going to come near you anymore. Those are just battle scars, you are done fighting, you've won. You're free now. It's okay," whispered Jimin.

"I-I know but they will always be there to remind me how pathetic I a--"

"Don't say that!" the older raised his voice a little, startling the latter, "don't say things like that of yourself. That's what they said about you, that doesn't make what they said true. You're not pathetic."

Taehyung let out a sob and burried himself deeper into Jimin's chest as Jimin ran his fingers through his hair with one hand and the other rubbing his back.

On the other side of the door, stood a stunned boy who felt guilty and upset by what he heared.

I cringe at this chapter, Taekook is coming , it's super close, you ready.

Want a small itty bitty hint of what's on its way?

Hint: confession.