Prologue

Kim Taehyung Is known as the school's mute. He doesn't talk at all, never has since he came to high school. It's his senior year and the school is hosting their own version of, Battle of the Bands. Basically, you form a group - limit is 10 people - and prepare till the end of the year with your own written songs. These groups must perform a total of 10-15 songs and they will be judged by the students and people that come to watch. The competitions are huge in Seoul that people from other schools come to see, even from all around the town. There's a popular group that's sung at talent shows, they are known as, BTS. BTS consists of the members Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook. They go by Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin and Jungkook. They are having auditions for one new singer in their group. When they find one, no one knows who it is. She/he will be a surprise until the day they go for the battle. Once they do, however, find who it is, everyone will be in the biggest shock.

Jungkook isn't known for being a nice person. When he first met Taehyung, he made fun of him for being mute. Only Namjoon knows that Taehyung is the new chosen singer, no one else, not even the other members. When they do find who it is, Jungkook isn't happy. He is really mad because how can Namjoon have a mute as the new member to sing? Well that's for Namjoon to know and they to find out.

Join the journey of the 'mute' boy and a jerk-ish guy as they slowly fall for one another. They will all hear Kim Taehyung's true voice for the first time.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"You're being unreasonable, Jungkook"

"I'm being unreasonable!?" Said Jungkook in disbelief, "you have decided to allow a frraking mute guy into this group to sing!"

"I know, Jungkook, but just trust me on this one. Just believe in me Jung-"

"He's right, Namjoon," says Jin from behind Jungkook with the rest of the members. "I'm sorry but i have to agree with Jungkook here. He's mute, Namjoon, how is he going to sing. He is mute!"

"Im sure we've all gotten over the fact that he's mute, but i know. I understand what you guys are saying, i just need you guys to trust me! Just this once!" Said Namjoon, almost begging.

"Najoon," Yoongi steps forward, "i will, just this once. If you fail me, i will have no problem in kicking you out. I'm sorry, but you're crossing the line here. I know you're the leader and all, but this is crazy. I'll trust you, just this once."

"You wont regret it," said Namjoon, then looks at the others, "please?"

They all sigh and give in- well all of them except Jungkook.

"No. Sorry but i can't. I know it's all of you against me and i don't have a chance at winning anything. I just hope you know what you're doing."

He didn't let them say anything because he walked out of the room. He wasn't happy about this, it was pretty obvious, especially since it was Taehyung. A mute.

\I hope this story sounds good so far, and i can't wait for what this story will bring./

WARNINGS:
-Bullying
-Abuse
-Incest
-Suicide Attempt

please note that incest DOES NOT mean it's between Jeongguk and Taehyung.