26

SEUNGRI & CHAERIN 2

Continuation from Chapter 23

I was about to introduce myself to Minzy when Bom noona placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me on my tracks. "By the way, Seungri, whatever you do, don't come near Chaerin, got it?"

"Uhm, why?"

"I can tell you two won't get along. Just avoid her, okay?"

Chaerin? Since I only saw two girls arrive and the blonde one is Minzy, then Chaerin is probably the one with short hair. Huh... I wonder how she's like. "Don't worry, noona. I'm not interested in Chaerin. She's not my type. I like Minzy."

"That's good then! Minzy's a really sweet girl. You'll definitely get along." She gave me an approving smile and went back to sit with Top hyung.

Okay, Seungri, this is it! I fixed my hair and straightened my shirt to look more presentable. I subtly sniff myself to make sure I smell good.

Alright, I'm good to go. I purposely rounded the table to reach Minzy to avoid getting in Chaerin's way.  You know, it's funny 'cause Chaerin looks like she won't hurt a fly. She looks so gentle... but if Bom noona says that our personality clashes, then it's best to avoid her for the whole night. I don't want to make a bad impression to Minzy by quarreling with her friend.

I found myself facing Minzy's back in no time. Ooh! Her blonde hair looks so shiny. I wanna touch it. I wonder how if feels like to run my hands through her hair.

I raised my hand intending to wound my fingers through her hair but then she suddenly turn around to face me. As a result, my hand landed directly on her breast. So soft! I squeezed it once. I squeezed it twice. I squeezed it a LOT of times.

"Seungri-ah, why are you touching Chaerin? I thought you said you like Minzy?" I heard Bom noona's voice.

The alarm in her tone woke me up from my squeezerathon. Wait... Did noona said Chaerin?

Chae... rin?

I froze as I realize my mistake. OH MY GOD!

Hands still on her chest, I slowly tilted my head up to look at Chaerin's face. I was greeted by a pair of eyes burning a hole in my head.

"Y-you're Chaerin? Hi, I'm Seungri."

She grab my hand and twisted it painfully. "I would appreciate it if you keep your hands to yourself, pervert. And yes, I am Chaerin."

"B-but I thought you're Minzy... and Bom noona said Minzy is sweet.''

"Minzy IS sweet, you moron! If you ever touch me again, I will cut your fingers. Got it?!"

"Y-yes." Sheesh! Bom noona is right. I should have definitely stayed away from Chaerin. Hell, she's scary! How can Bom noona have friends like her..

My conscience: But she's pretty! We should definitely pursue her.

Rational Seungri: Do you want to die?

"But you do have a nice breast." I can't resist to squeeze it one more time then everything slowed down.

"Chaerin, don't!"

The last thing I felt before I was knocked out was extreme pain on my left eye.