23

SEUNGRI & CHAERIN 1: When You Came Into My Life

I'm so lucky Jiyong hyung agreed to come with me tonight. Who knows what Top hyung might have done to my 'little friend' if his precious Jiyong is a no show. I swear they are so close I sometimes get suspicious of their 'platonic' relationship.

But don't tell them that.

I was not surprise when Jiyong hyung decided to come here instead of staying home and missing this epic event. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Do you know what's about to happen?

Well, tonight, the saying, "Nothing is Impossible'" will officially become my motto in life. Greater than Houdini's disappearing acts and can be classified as the 8th Wonder of the World... Okay, I know I'm exaggerating but it is close to being impossible.

Even I couldn't believe my ears when I heard of the news but I can't help to feel happy because number 3 on my 'must-see-before-I-die' list has been granted.

Alright, enough talking.

I'm aware all of you are dying to know what is this news is. Ladies, prepare to weep because...

Top hyung finally got himself a GIRLFRIEND!

Unbelievable, right? Now all I have yet to see is for Jiyong hyung to fall in love then I'm free to ascend to heaven.

Though, I'm not sure if that will ever happen. I think it's impossible for the guy to find someone to love. He's just to... fussy.

But anyway, I'm envious. I also want a girlfriend. A pretty, caring and cute girlfri-

Ouch! I angrily turn around to see who threw a can of beer on my head and was faced by a fuming dragon.

"Yah, panda, is hyung really gonna meet us here or did you just trick me?"

"N-no, hyung said he will meet us here."

"Then where is he?" Jiyong hyung said in a deadly whisper, slowly inching his face to mine.

"I already texted him and he said he's on his way, hyung."

"Good. You better be sure panda or you're fried." He patted my hair gently but I'm not sure if it's a sign of comfort or a warning.

I nodded enthusiastically and drank my beer to avoid further conversation with him. Gah! He's really scary! How can his parents not sense that their son is really a monster in sheep's clothing?! Hyung must be a really good actor.

I tried my best to appear calm and collected but inside, I'm in full panicking mode. Why? Because in truth, I have texted Top hyung more than a dozen freaking times but that... That... That ice cream head won't reply. What will I do if he doesn't show up?

I nervously glance to my right and see Jiyong hyung drinking with his eyes focus at the entrance. I can feel beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead and my stomach is feeling funny. Again, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Oh! I should plan my escape in case my irresponsible Top hyung does not show up. Where's the exit again?

30 MINUTES LATER

OH MY GOD! I'm doomed. It's been 30 minutes and Top hyung is still not here. I can feel Jiyong hyung seething with irritation and he's stretching his fingers as if warming them up to strangle me. It's only a matter of time before he pounces on me.

Where the hell is Top hyung?

"OMG! Is that Top oppa?"

"Who's that girl with him?"

"Wow! He's so handsome!"

"She's really lucky."

Hope! I adjusted myself and craned my neck to see if it's really Top hyung they're talking about. I got a glimpse of sky blue hair and almost jump from my seat in joy. He's here! He's arrived and I'm saved. I breathed a sigh of relief and got up from my seat to meet the legendary Park Bom.

"Wow, noona! You're so pretty. Do you have any siblings?" I shook her hands which are really soft and showed her my 'adorable' smile. She's really gorgeous.

I hope she can introduce me to some pretty girls. She just smiled and said, ''No, but I have girl friends who will join us tonight.''

Nice!

"Are they all pretty? Can you introduce me?" 

"Of course, I think Minzy and you will get along. You're both sweet." She pinched my cheeks and winked at me. Minzy? What a nice name. Minzy and Seungri sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-... I'm so giddy, I can't even finish the song. But it sounds good, right?

"Jiyong hyung, did you hear what noona said? She said I'm sweet." I turn around to where Jiyong hyung was standing moments ago but he disappeared. "Huh? Where'd he go?" I look around curiously but got sidetracked when I saw a hot blonde girl approaching us.

While in trance, I heard Bom noona motioned the girl to come to where we are and called her Minzy. Holy ****! She's Minzy? Is she really? We must be fated to each other!

As the girl neared us, I got to see her face more clearly. Cute! She looks like a cat and she looks scary but Bom noona said Minzy is sweet. Hmm... her looks must be deceiving me. I can't wait to introduce myself to her but right now, I can't move a single part of my body.

Inside, I'm dancing with glee, thinking I've hit the jackpot. This Minzy, she will be my girlfriend by the end of the night.