Not so bad

Elora P.O.V

"I can't believe they actually did it..." I muttered. "I can't believe they left me alone, with Tony. While they went out on a mission." I wandered into the kitchen, hoping the Devil wouldn't be in there.

Thankfully, he wasn't.

It had been a few weeks since my... well my arrival.

And honestly, they sucked. I tried to avoid most people in the facility, especially most of the Avengers. But there are so many agents around the place that I can't even explore without being sent back because no one trusts me....*sigh*

But a few good things came out of it, me, Wanda and Pietro were finally like real siblings. I even got into a few fight with Pietro!

How exciting!

Also Steve isn't that bad. In fact he's pretty awesome. He takes me out on his motorcycle sometimes, he even gets me ice cream.

Unfortunately for me, my siblings (and Steve) think I should try to get to know the others. Even... Tony.

"Yes Wanda, I'll behave." I mocked myself from the conversation I had with my sister the night before. "Of course I won't cause any trouble Wanda. Yes I promise." I sigh and reach up to the cupboard to grab a bowl to put some cereal in.

Sadly I'm quite small, shorter than most people my age. So reaching for things is a real... well a real pain in the ass!

I moved to the next cupboard to reach for a box of cereal. My arms reached up but.. just my luck! Its on the top shelf...

"Great." I mutter, standing on my tip toes to gain a little more hight.

"You know, you're a lot shorter then I thought you were." The new speaker startled me. I spun round and raised my fists.

"Calm down now pip-squeak." Tony took a step into the kitchen. "I'm not coming to take you away."

I grit my teeth. "That wasn't the story last time we met."

He casually walked over to the coffee machine. "I know. I'm an ass. But what do you expect me to do? These days it'd hard to find people you can trust." He paused to start making his coffee.

Slowly, I lowered my fists and looked down. "I understand. People find it hard to treat me now. But I can't trust anyone either..."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Can't trust anyone? Ella-"

"Elora." I corrected him.

"Right. Sorry... Elora, you have everyone at this facility to trust. They've all got special orders to protect you." He explained.

"Who gave the orders?" I ask.

"Me."

I blinked, looking up at him. "Steve... he told me how Hydra was once a huge part of SHIELD. Which leads me to think that they could be anywhere. I betrayed them... they're gonna kill me."

He shook his head and walked over to me. "You'll be fine." He reached up and grabbed the cereal box. "The others won't let that happen." He handed the box to me.

"And neither will I."

I was speechless. Only weeks ago this man tried to force me away from a life I so desperately wanted to live. Now he's swearing to protect from an organisation that could have him dead in seconds.

"Thank you.. Tony.." I whisper, still shocked.

He smiled and grabbed his coffee. "See you around pip-squeak." He headed out of the kitchen.

I looked down at the cereal box. 'Maybe he's not so bad. But. Why is he being so...nice...' I look up. "Wait a second...Tony!!" I sprint out of the kitchen. Accidentally knocking the box of cereal onto the floor.

Tony stopped and turned to see me running towards him. "What?"

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I blurted without a second thought.

Sipping his coffee he shrugged. "Because Steve told me if I didn't he'd  destroy all my suits in the night."

"Really?"

"Plus I really want to know how in the world you hacked into my computer system without alerting a single alarm." He looked at me and I forced a nervous smile. "Not even JARVIS knew what you were doing."

I continued to smile. "I uh... don't really know how to explain it. I've always had a thing for computers. It's always been easy to access them not matter how many password a they have. By the way why do you have 7 passwords?" I asked curiously.

"To keep little hackers like you out." He answered simply, continuing to walk.

"Okay I understand that.."I say as I follow behind him. "But why were two of them 'I love Iron man?'"

"That's not exactly important right now." He stated simply as he walked into a room filled with all of his suits. "The real question is, how good are you at tinkering with machinery?"

I looked around the room in awe.

Tony chucked. "I guess we'll find out."
-------

3rd person P.O.V

After few days later Wanda and Pietro arrived back at the facility. Not all of the Avengers had gone on a mission, they just wanted to see if Tony and Elora could get along. Clint and Natasha had gone to see Laura and the kids.

"I bet Elora has a new skin rug." Pietro joked, trying to ease Wanda, who had done nothing but worry the whole mission.

"It's not funny Pietro! Vhat if Tony tried to get rid of her? Or she used her powers against him!? Vhat if she ran away!?" Wanda wailed.

The oldest twin frowned at his sister. "Zhey'll be fine. I vas kidding!"

Steve walked up behind them. "I assure you they'll be find. I spoke to Tony before we left. He promised he'd try."

Wanda sighed. "I hope you're right."

Suddenly there was a small explosion down the hall. Coming from Tony's lab. Cause the three Avengers to stop.

"ELORA WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT JUST BLEW UP!"

"THINGS DON'T JUST BLOW UP FOR NO REASON ELI! HURRY AND PUT THE FIRE OUT!"

"STOP FREAKING OUT AND I WILL!!"

Wanda and Pietro slowly turned to each other. "What in the world are they doing....?

"TONY IT'S WALKING!!"

"ELORA THAT'S NOT MEAN TO WALK!!!"

"Oh....MY BAD!!"