Traitor

Elora P.O.V

"You're sure they won't kick me out? I'm pretty sure Tony is super mad at me." I mumbled as I followed my sister down to the kitchen the following morning.

Wanda smiled warmly. "You'll be fine Elora. If zhe team do anything irrational I'll have Pietro sort zhem out."

I forced a small smile. I didn't want to cause I split between the team. Many people relied on the Avengers to work together. If they fought it would cause disaster.

Me and Wanda walked into the kitchen. Almost instantly the members inside fall silent. Tony stood with Steve and only looked for a split second before looking away. Others like Clint and Natasha tried not to look but Steve looked at me with... confusion? Sympathy?

I couldn't tell.

Wanda sighed. "On second thought let's go out for breakfast. Come on let's go get ready." She lead me out the room without so much as saying hello to her team mates.

My eyes began to sting at the thought of me drain a wedge between my sister and her friends. "I.. I'm so sorry Wanda."

"It's not your fault Elora." My sister told me without looking at me.

I frown. "But it is. If hadn't of come here then none of this would have happened and-"

"You didn't have a choice in zhe matter. It vas a mission vas it not?" Wanda asked as she opened the door to her room.

"Well, yes. My first solo mission. Which I failed any way and....." I froze in the doorway.

I failed

"Elora?"

I FAILED.

"Elora??"

"....I failed the mission..." I croaked My voice hardly above a whisper.

Wanda looked confused. "You...what?"

Suddenly my hands began to shake. "I failed the mission. I joined the enemy. I'm a traitor. I'm a TRAITOR!! They're gonna come for me!! They'll come for you too! They'll kill us all!!"

"No zhey von't." Wanda cut my panicking short. She kneeled down in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Hydra vill never get to you again. I'll make sure of it."

My lip trembled. "Bu-but.. it's Hydra! They'll do anything irrational and unthinkable and...and-!"

"We won't let that happen."

I turned round to see a figure standing at the doorway to my sisters room. But it wasn't Pietro.

"Captain America?" I questioned in a small voice. Backing away a few steps.

The tall blue eyes super soldier smiled slightly. "Just call me Steve."

I swallow thickly. "O-kay. Steve. He how much of that did you hear?"

"I heard enough." Steve spoke kindly. "Don't worry Elora. Like Wanda said, we won't let Hydra get to you. Tony will calm down eventually, he just needs time."

I look up at Steve. "Tony will never not hate me, will he?"

Steve frowned. "No he will. He's just stubborn and short tempered. Anyway, I heard that Wanda was taking you out for breakfast." A smile appeared on his face.

I nodded, looking up at my sister. "I think so." Wanda smiled before speaking to Steve.

"Ve'll be gone for a few hours. I'm going to take her shopping and have some much needed sister time. Vould you mind talking some sense into Tony vhile ve're gone?"