No one will ever believe you

Elora P.O.V

Typing as fast as I could. I searched through all the files containing DNA tests. And to my surprise, there was a lot of them.

I guess no one else ever went on Tony's computers because he didn't have a password securing anything.

After searching through most files and realising Tony doesn't name any if the DNA files I'd have to look at the recent file to find it.

'TEST 234, taken 6: 46 pm. Edited at 6:52 pm.'

"Bingo!" I grinned as I clicked on it. Two files appeared, one edited one not. I clicked the unedited one and read through it.

'Bloods taken at 6:34.
Bloods taken from: Pietro MAXIMOFF and Elora.
Blood tested at 6:46.
Results: POSITIVE.'

"Positive? Does that mean... we are a match?" I bit my lip, confused.

I clicked out of that filed and into the edited one. Once again, reading through.

EDITED AT 6:52

'Bloods taken at 6:34.
Bloods taken from: Pietro MAXIMOFF and Elora.
Blood tested at 6:46.
Results: NEGATIVE.'

My heart faced. We were related. I was the little sister of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

Tony had lied to me.

Tony had lied to them....

Without a moments hesitation I printed both off. Just as i grab them from the printer, fold them and place on up my sleeve I hear...

"Well well. I knew you couldn't be trusted."

In fright I span round to see Tony, blocking the door and my only escape. And in process knocking the final piece of paper onto the floor. "Uh..."

He shook his head and smirked. Suddenly he noticed the computer screen. It still left on the page of the unedited DNA results. "You are looking for trouble aren't you? They won't believe you. No one will ever believe you. Why would they believe a Hydra experiment?"

I clench my fists in anger. "Because I am their sister!" As he moved over to the computer I carefully kicked the other piece of paper under the printers table.

I moved to see what he was doing, only to fine him erasing the results. "No!!" I burst.

Tony only laughed. "I will not have some failed experiment come in here and turn everything upside down. So now you have no proof to back you up."

Tears stung my eyes as I tried to hold them back. "I'm not a f-failed experiment! And t-they will believe me! Just wait and see!"

Before he could grab me I bolted from the room. Running to find my siblings.

My siblings.

"Get back here!" I heard the thuds of Tony's footsteps not far behind me.

"WANDA!! PIETRO!!" I cry. Hoping to get someone's attention.

"Elora?!" Pietro's voice echoed through the hall. He was in front of me in seconds, I didn't have any time to stop before I collided with him. Luckily he caught me before I fell to the floor. "Vhat's zhe matter!?"

"Don't listen to her she's lying!" Tony shouted.

Pietro stared at him. "Lying about vhat?"

I shook my head. "No no he's lying! Look!" She pulled the piece of paper from my sleeve and handed it to him, just as Wanda ran up to us.