[7]

^ nardo lowkey confessing his love to saucegay

note: idk what was wrong with my phone but it didn't update this chapter properly before (as in, it wasn't the full version of it) so i decided to reupload this chapter again.

A/N: Un, un. I haven't updated this since *dart eyes towards last page* uhm last year Februari, it seems. It's been more than a year... welp. So I thought I could explain a thing or two, which you can skip. The thing is, there wasn't many readers when I actually updated. Then one particular day I lost my drafts and couldn't care less lmao.

However, after seeing y'all constantly commenting... I reread this story and somewhat got the Naruto stage back on (and proceeded to read some better fanfics). BRRPPPP but this really good fanfic was deleted DUN DUN DUNNN and I became emo™. I realised, it was karma for what I did with this book... (*゚ー゚)v

I bet there will barely be any readers reading this, but that's alright because I write for the fun of it. Sorry for everything, guys. I haven't write for a long time but I hope you'll still get the same "feeling" from this book. Thank you! p/s: tell me if there's any typo whatsoever.

Also, you can follow my tumblr if you want @dahlialala xD

---

The day ended just as quick as it had came. It was already evening before anyone had realised it. There were more cars driving in- probably set of families, colleagues and partners back from work. A pair of blue eyes watched them attentively from the windows of the car as he waited for a certain Uchiha.

He wondered what would it feel like to have a family.

...

He shouldn't think about that. Uncle Jiraiya was family, and that was all he should know.

When the door opened, it startled Naruto a little. Turning his gaze from the window to the opposite door, he began to open his mouth-eh.

Well, this certainly wasn't the Uchiha he expected.

Itachi had his head crooked from outside the car, body bent into the car. The suddenness made Naruto's back hit the door frame in shock as if he was cornered by a perverted stranger. His head slammed hard on the window and immediately he regretted everything.

Oh, how many knowledge had escaped from his brain when the hit happened.

On his offense, he could use this as an excuse- no, reason- as to why he was dumb if Sasuke ever called him an idiot again.

"Eh, Itachi-san? Why are you here?" he asked.

Itachi laughed softly at Naruto's reaction. "Just wanted to talk to my brother's boyfriend."

" You mean boy (spacespacespace) friend."

"That's a long gap of friendzone." Itachi commented.

"Wait, how can you see the ga-" (A/N: -y. Jk :'D) Naruto shook his head. "Nevermind 'bout that. We're hardly bros, how would we be boyfriends?"

The other scoffed. "So the problem here is that you guys aren't close enough, but you don't have a problem with Sasuke himself?"

"I-" He sighed. He was getting nowhere with this. And he was getting sleepy for some reason too. "Anyway, what was it that Itachi-san wanted to talk with me?"

Itachi looked at him with a small and kind smile, something that his little brother would probably never give. Sasuke and Itachi were so different yet weirdly similar to each other despite being brothers. Itachi gave off a calm and kind vibe while Sasuke...