Year 2012 (Mpreg)

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="width: 419px;">"The world is perfect, it is cleansed, it is now pure and sacred. A systematic world driven by peace as its starter point." - President Bloomberg.

"Now women have disappeared it is a massive pain in the ass." - Percy Hews

In the year 2012, when the world was expected to end- it obviously didn't. The only thing that ended was the existence of woman kind. Men had anticipated the wipe out of the human race, until one man saved them all.

Now Society has progressed and it is the year 3000.

Meet Paige Hews, a boy born into this unlucky generation. Geeky, small and Daddy's favorite little boy. He would never step a foot out of line in his straightforward Society.

Meet Guy Tanner, the sort of bad guy that your parents would hate you to meet. A social outcast and the kind of boy that SCREAMS danger.

When the two of them meet, sparks fly and feelings erupt.

Though in a world where males can fall pregnant, and Pairings are formed rather than honest feelings...can they ever truly be together?

A dystopian adventure, full of action and the purest form of love.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13402370-year-2012-mpreg</pre>