Apparition (Yaoi boyxboy)

Chase Maning is a hard nosed dean of a local College. At 31 he runs the prestigious facility his family has owned for generations. With such an important undertaking Chase had no time for games or silly things like love. Hard work was all that filled his structured life.

Know as the "Dragon King" on campus he had many enemies within the faculty and the student body. His no nonsense way of doing things, had always irked people and kept any potential suitors at bay.

Until one night when Chase is held at gun point. Just when he thinks he's going to be killed. His wood be attacker gets thrown against a wall held in midair, then knocked out cold!

Chase couldn't believe what he was seeing. Could the trauma of almost being killed have tampered with his since of reality? Then just when he seems to be slowly regaining a proper grip on reality it takes another sharp dive into insanity.

"Are you ok Chase?!?"

Chase's heart stops cold, even more afraid then he was when he was being attacked, he glances around trying to find the origin of the voice. Though he clearly heard a voice he is alone in this alley save, his unconscious attacker.

Who or what is following Chase? It looks like Chase might have to change his views on reality....

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8675075-apparition-yaoi-boyxboy