Four Years Forward - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Morning sleepy head, happy wedding day." Grayson said as I covered my face

I sat up, "What time is it?"

"Almost noon, we have to get going." Grayson smiled as I gave him a kiss on the cheek

My eyes got big, "Pictures and rehearsal dinner wore me out last night. I'm starving, we're starving."

I was now eleven weeks. I wasn't huge, but I was also showing if you really stopped and stared. I got out of our bed and I grabbed the oversized white button shirt that had my monogram on it. Plus bride on the back. I put that shirt on along with some black leggings.

"Today's the day. The actual day." Grayson beamed as I grabbed my phone

I nodded, "Not like we've been living together for like four years or own a house together or anything."

Grayson laughed. "Is your dad walking you down or?"

"Yeah, my mom told me I would regret if I didn't." I told Grayson

"That's nice." Grayson smiled

We got ready and drove to the venue. That was the last time I would see Grayson until I would be walking down the aisle.

The room we were getting ready was upstairs. I put on a white robe that had Mrs. Cooper on the back. My bridesmaid had pale blue robes like their dress with Bridesmaid on the back.

Everyone was getting their hair and makeup done. My hair was done in a low fancy wedding bun. My makeup was natural and I liked it that way. I checked the time and it three thirty already. Between the glasses of champagne (well water for me), dancing, laughing, and talking time ran away from us and it was time to get dressed.

My bridesmaids wore a pale blue strapless wedding dress and silver sandal heels. My bridesmaids consisted of Marie, Claire, Lucy, Caroline, Gillian, and Amelia. My bridesmaids of honor were Kaitlyn and Allie just like I promised. Their hair was down and wavy. They had a bouquet with ivory and a few pops of blue flowers. I didn't know the names of the flowers, but they fit perfectly thanks to my mom.

I put on my wedding dress. It was a white fit and flare dress with lace sleeves. It had a train and the veil had a train as well. You couldn't really see the bump either. I had shoes the color of Grayson's eyes even though you couldn't see them. I was wearing my promise ring that I got five years ago from him that still looked brand new. Plus my engagement ring.

It finally clicked.

I was actually getting married to Grayson Luke Cooper. Woah.

I tucked my vows into my sleeve before I opened the door to make the grand reveal to everyone. Everyone gasped and clapped and smiled.

"Show time! It's four." The lady exclaimed

The bridesmaids started walking out to line up and my heart started beating so fast. My hands were sweating, but I was happy.

I watched carefully through the window how the wedding was going. I could see who was coming out, but not who was at the alter. My mom walked out first and sat by an empty seat that was reserved for my dad. Catherine was also in the front row and she sat in an empty seat that had flowers in it, it was what would have been Grayson's dad seat.

Then the groomsmen and bridesmaids started walking out arm in arm, then Grayson's best man which was Blake, then I knew after Blake, Grayson would be walking out. So I turned around and counted to fifteen so I wouldn't see him before I got to the alter. Then when I turned around, the officiant had already walked down. So Allie and Kat were walking down the aisle.