NO SCHOOL CHAPTERS ANYMORE!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Jash: Yay! No school chapters anymore! I got quite bored from them so.......WHO CARES XD?!?

Cash: I care -.-

Jash: Who cares that you care?^^

Cash: I care-.-.......still.

Jash: WHO CARES! I DON´T! AND NOW LET US GO ON >.<!!!!

cash: Ok ok! Jeez! And people call ME the crazy one!

Jash: You said something like that in another chapter-.-

Cash: WHO CARES?!?

Jash: I care-.-! And for the others: please enjoy now-.-!

(BEN´s P.O.V.)

 I agreed to Jeff´s offer. The killing went over rather fast but at least I would get my ice cream!

We went to get it and we sat down. I ordered a giant ice cream horn and Jeff only ordered a rather small one.

,,You know you are the one paying, Jeff!", I said grinning.

,,Wait, what? Why me?", he asked in protest.

,,Because YOU offered ME to go eat ice cream with you after killing! You gotta keep yer promise, ya know!", I said still grinning and he was a little frustrated. But gave in as he saw that he had no chance in arguing with me.

After he had paid the ice cream, and I took another three ones, we left. On the way to our apartment we talked about random things going from video games to people we don´t like or hate or people we do like hold dear and that stuff. It was nice. He was nicer(that a word?) than I thought and expected him to be. You know I heard a few rumors about him. And to be honest, those rumors made me being extra careful around him. Those rumors aren´t for weak nerves.

They say he just allows you to be around him in only two circumstances

A.:You´re one in his crew.

B.: He wants to toy with your emotions and want to let you fall after he´s finish.

I´m not in his crew last I checked. And the other option is kind of hurting. A lot. I don´t want to be toyed with...again.....I had that once and I don´t want it to happen ever again.

It was in my last school. I hated him for that. I even started cutting out of depression and frustration. But I stopped once I noticed it doesn´t make anything better at all. It felt good, but it didn´t help. Sometimes I want to take a blade and let it  run on my skin again. But I can´t, it got me into hospital once. I don´t want to be called suicidal and emo again. I didn´t want to commit suicide. It was an accident. I didn´t want it to happen in my life ever again. And if I start it again I have the risk of it happening again. I don´t want that. Never ever again.

,,Oi, BEN?", Jeff asked.

,,Uhm...yeah, what is it?", I was a little confused and looked up to him because I´m so fucking small.

,,Well,......wanna be mah boyfriend?", he asked straight out. WHAT?!? H-he....wants me as...his boyfriend....uhm....

,,U-uhm...N-no....."; I said quite quiet which really surprised him.

,,Hm? Why not? I heard you´re bisexual and there I saw my chance!", he said.

,,Well.......I don´t want that to happen to me again....not....ever.....again....", I stuttred. Oh dear...I hope he isn´t angry at me.

(Jeff´s P.O.V.)

What? He´s not screaming and fangirling about to WANT to be my boyfriend? But he´s stuttereing about that he doesn´t want to? How is that possible? I mean look at me! How could you NOT like my beautiful-ness(Jash: Arrogant jackass-.-)? Every guy and girl at school would LOVE to be my boy/girlfriend! Why not he?

,,What happening to you again?", I asked him a bit angry at the rejection. No one ever rejected me.

,,Someone toying with my emotions...not that I wouldn´t trust you, but......."

,,But-what?"

,,Uhm....well....I just don´t want to risk IT happening again.", he said and I had to smirk inside. I don´t know what he means with IT, but if he wants to play this game I´m in it!

Now I smirked even on the outside. He looked confused. I leaned down to his ear and whispered into his ear.

,,I don´t know what you mean with IT. But as a proof that you can trust me, maybe we go back to the apartment and I´ll gain your trust.", I whispered and I heard him gulp and saw him shiver a little. Maybe at the thought.

,,I don´t think that´s a too good Idea..................eek.....", he ssaid but I interrupted him with licking on his neck.

,,OK! OK! I´ll do it....I guess it wouldn´t hurt to do the same (mistake) again.", he finally gave in.

YES! At the apartment I´m gonna have some fun!

END!

Jash: Phew was hard to write that shit!

Cash: You say it sis!

Jash: As I wrote this I liostened to thesong :,,You call me a Bitch like it´s a bad thing" and I somehow like it. Besides I had an idea about a plot twist! AND IT´S SUPER AWESOME! I´ll give ya a hint: it has something to do with MASKY!

Cash: The one who´s right can get a character in one of our stories if he/she wants to!

Jash: But we won´t say that the speculation is right in the comments! it would ruin the whole thing! We´ll message him/her, ok?

Cash: Speculate away in the comments!

Both: C YA NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!