The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 20

• इन्हें समर्पित: vknight0666

Anna’s P.O.V.

After Matt cleaned my face, he carried me into the bedroom and heads to the dresser. He pulls out a shirt and sweat pants and then he comes back and helps me change into clean clothes. After doing that, he carries me back downstairs and into the living room. He places me in between my brothers.

“Are you hungry?” Matt asks.

I nod my head and watch as he walks into the kitchen.

“So you two never knew?” I ask whispering.

“We didn’t Anna. Why didn’t you tell us?” Ryan questions.

“He told me that if I said anything, that he would punish me more severely so I kept my mouth shut.” I reply.

“Oh Anna, we would’ve protected you.” Luke says.

I realize that he was probably right, I should’ve told them. I see Matt coming back over with food so I slide down onto the floor and he places the food and a drink in front of me. I see Matt sitting on the floor beside me and then all of a sudden my brothers were on the floor too.

“So Matt, Luke and I were thinking of staying here so we can be closer to Anna.” Ryan says.

“You are more than welcome to stay here.” Matt says.

I give Matt a smile to let him know that I am happy with what he just said.

“I think we should go get our stuff.” Luke says.

Both Ryan and Luke get up and they walk out the house. I quickly got up and ran out the house. They looked shocked when they saw me. I ran up to them and hugged Luke then Ryan.

After the hugs, I went back to the front door and I saw that Matt was standing on the steps. I hear the car driving off so I turn around to see the car leaving. I went back to Matt and we went inside. I sat back down on the floor and finished eating the food.

Soon enough I heard a car coming so I got up off the couch and began to head to the door but someone grabbed my arm. I turn around to face Matt.

“Stay right here.” He says.

I stay put and he walks over to the door and opens it. I see Matt motioning for me to come over so I do and I see Ryan and Luke getting out and heading to the trunk. They grab their bags and they come to the door. They walk in and just as Matt was about to close the door, I hear several cars pulling up.

Soon enough people start coming out. I thought I recognized one of them. I hear someone calling out Matt’s name. I knew then why I recognized him… its Alpha Dustin. The reason I knew him is because I was in his pack…The Red Dawn pack.

Matt stepped out and then I and my brothers followed after. Then Dustin and some of his pack members step forward.

“Anna were here to take you home.” Dustin says.

“What, why?” I question.

“Were you kidnapped by Matt?” Dustin asks.

“Matt is my mate.” I reply.

And then I proceeded to tell Dustin what Blake has been doing to me.

“Oh my God Anna, you should’ve said something. I could’ve protected you.” He says.

I wish I would’ve spoken up and said something.

“Listen Anna, if you ever get hurt or you’re in trouble, get a hold of me.” Dustin tells me.

I nod my head.

“You have my number right Matt?” Dustin then asks.

“Yeah I do.” Matt replies.

“May I hug you?” Dustin asks.

I nod my head and step forward. I let Dustin wrap his arms around me and he hugs me gently. After the hug everyone heads back to their cars. Before Dustin gets in, he waves at me so I wave back. Then he gets in and soon all the cars leave.

I turn to look Matt and he smiles at me. I smile back at him before giving him a kiss and a hug. During the hug a single thought popped into my head. That I didn’t have to worry about Blake trying to find me because he’s dead…for good I hope…and now I can move on with my mate Matt and my two brothers Ryan and Luke.

Sequel is out and it is called, 'Forbidden Danger.' Please check it out!

The Alpha Has Captured My Heart √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें