The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 11

Anna’s P.O.V.

I began running faster and faster. I swear I heard howling.

I realized that I did hear the howl and that it was Matt. My wolf was forcing me to stop running. Even though I didn’t want to be with Matt, she did and I knew that I couldn’t deny what she wanted.

I shifted into my human self and sat on the ground waiting for Matt to come find me. I felt a presence behind me, I turn my head slightly to the right and I see that he’s in wolf form.

I turn my head back to the front. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I screamed loudly but then a hand went and covered my mouth.

“Anna it’s me, Matt.” I hear him say.

I calmed down and then he picked me and carried me back to the house. Matt brought me inside the house and I saw Drake. He was shaking his head.

I lower my eyes. I couldn’t actually believe that I felt ashamed of running off. Matt takes me upstairs and into his bedroom.

“Matt?” I ask.

“Just stop talking please.” He says.

“But…” I began to say.

He gives me a glare…a glare that says to be quiet. I stop talking and he places me on the bed and then after he turned off the light, he got on the bed too.

“Matt?” I question.

“What?” He asks.

“Are you angry at me?” I ask.

“No.” He replies.

“Are you going to punish me?” I ask.

“I’m not sure Anna. Just go to sleep.” He says.

“Can I sleep on your chest?” I ask.

He doesn’t say anything but then I feel a hand on my arm. I roll over onto Matt and I lay on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.

I woke up the next day, feeling two hands running up and down my back.

I moan a little. I look up seeing Matt grin. I roll my eyes.

“Are you going to punish me?” I whisper.

“You let me kiss you and I won’t punish you.” He says.

“And what punishment would it be?” I question.

“You would stay in this room for two weeks. Not leaving this room until the two weeks are up.” He says.

“Can I think it over in the shower?” I ask.

“Yes.” He replies.

I get off of him and I head to the bags and pull out my outfit for the day. I went into the bathroom, locked the door and then after I got undressed, I showered. I got dressed then and I went back out into the bedroom.

“Have you decided yet?” He asks.

I nod my head. “I’ll take the two weeks.” I tell him.

Matt looks upset. He gets up off the bed.

“Alright, I’ll get the doorknob switched around.” He says.

He walks out then. Three minutes later Matt comes back with Drake. They changed the doorknob around.

“Last chance Anna.” Matt says.

“My answer is still the same.” I say stubbornly.

“Do you want breakfast?” He asks.

I shake my head no. Matt and Drake left the room closing the door behind them and then I hear the door being locked.

My wolf wanted to be near our mate but me being stubborn was more than happy to stay away from Matt. I look at the bed and decided to make it.

I opened up the closet and saw unused hangers so I grabbed them and hung up my shirts. I opened up all of the drawers and I found the first three were unused.

I notice a bag at the bottom drawer so I pulled it out and placed it on the bed. I opened it up and looked inside and saw that it was the lingerie.