The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 17

Anna’s P.O.V.

I decided to take a nap. I had just closed my eyes when I felt myself being moved so I quickly opened them. I saw that I now was on top of Matt. He smiles at me so I smile back.

“I love you Anna.” Matt whispers.

‘Say it back to him.’ My wolf begs.

I could see it in Matt’s eyes…he was worried that I wouldn’t say it back.

I gave him a reassuring smile. “I love you too Matt.” I whisper back.

I look into his eyes again and I see that he’s happy. I giggle a little at him.

“I was so stupid before, for thinking that you would ever hurt me.” I say shaking my head.

“Don’t…you’re not stupid; stop thinking like that.” He says.

I felt better that Matt didn’t think that about me.

“Your mine.” He whispers.

“You know before I would’ve said, ‘I am not yours and I will never be yours.’ But now it’s different.” I tell him.

I see that Matt’s waiting for me to say more.

“I am yours and your mine.” I then say.

I could see the pride in his eyes. I’m sure that he was very happy at what I had just said.

“I am so happy to hear you say that, that makes my heart swell up with joy.” He says.

I kissed his lips and felt him pull the blanket up further.

“Why don’t you take a nap?” I hear Matt ask.

I nod slowly and close my eyes falling asleep. I woke up later on, alone in the bed. I saw my pajama shirt on the floor so I got it and put it on. After the shirt was on, I hear the door being opened. I see that it’s Matt with a tray of food.

“Good morning love.” He says.

I smile at him. “Good morning.” I reply.

I sit up properly and then Matt places the tray on my lap. I look down at what was on the tray. It was two pieces of french toast, an egg, and a glass of apple juice. I pick up the fork and just as I was about to cut up a piece of the toast, I noticed that Matt didn’t have a plate for himself.

“Where’s yours?” I questioned.

“I already ate. Now start eating before it gets cold.” Matt tells me.

I began eating the food and he sits down at the end of the bed.

“How are you?” He asks.

“I’m great…no, better than that…I’m fantastic.” I answer.

“Good, I’m glad you’re not in pain.” He says.

I gave him a smile and began eating the breakfast. After I finished eating, I drank the rest of the apple juice. Matt grabs the tray and he places it on the floor.

“Do you want to have a bath or a shower?” He asks.

“I’ll take a shower.” I answer.

Matt heads to the bathroom and starts the water up.

“Get in and I’ll get your clothes for you.” He says.

I began to get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom when all of a sudden, Matt lifts me up off the ground and he carries me to the bathroom. I take the shirt off and I step inside the tub and began to wash myself. Afterwards, I got out and there was Matt standing there with a towel in his hands. I felt a little shy about stepping out but I did it anyway. He steps forward and begins to dry me off with the towel. He then puts a different shirt on me and then he puts my underwear and shorts on me. After that he carries me back to the bed and he puts me down.

He heads back into the bathroom and then combs back out with a comb. He combs my mess of hair and then he puts the comb back into the bathroom and he comes back over and he sits beside me. Not saying, he pulls me onto his lap and kisses my cheek.