The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 5

Anna’s P.O.V.

Matt places a plate in front of me.

“Do you want a Pepsi?” Matt asks.

“Yeah.” I reply.

He gets a pop then and he opens it. I say my thanks and eat. After I finished eating, I got up to wash my dishes when I was pulled back down.

“Sit I’ll take care of them.” Matt says.

I sit back down and then he grabs my dishes and his and then he begins washing them. After they got washed, Matt walked over to me.

“Let’s go.” He says.

I slowly got up and then he grabbed my hand.

“Do you have to keep holding my hand?” I ask.

“Do you have to always be difficult?” He asks.

He leads me upstairs and to his room. I saw four bags on the bed so I pry my hand away and then I head to the bed. I sit down and look inside.

I gasped at what I saw in the bag…it was filled with lingerie.

“What, what’s in the bag?” Matt asks.

Before I could get a hold of the bag, Matt grabbed it off the bed and looked inside.

He looked up at me and you could see the lust in his eyes. “Are you going to wear them?” He asks huskily.

I gag. “As if! I’m going to tell Amy to take them back.” I tell him.

Matt growls. “They stay.” He says.

I roll my eyes. “Whatever.” I say.

He places the bag at the bottom of the dresser.

I look in the other bags, one has bras, socks, and panties and the other two have shirts, shorts, and jeans.

“Where do I put these at?” I ask.

He grabs the bags and he puts them on the floor.

“It’s time for bed.” Matt says.

I get off the bed and head towards the bags.

“What are you doing?” Matt asks.

“Getting something to wear.” I reply.

“I want you to wear one of my shirts.” He says.

“Fine, I’ll wear one.” I say.

He grabs a shirt while I pull out a pair of shorts from the bag. He hands me the shirt so I head into the bathroom and I changed. While I changed I decided that while Matt was asleep, I was going to escape.

I felt that I was beginning to have feelings for Matt and I couldn’t let that happen…not after what happened to me in the past.

I shook my head, I couldn’t let those thoughts crawl inside my mind and destroy me even more. I walked out of the bathroom and then Matt grabbed my clothes out of my hands.

“I’ll wash your clothes tomorrow, just get in bed please.” He says.

I am still not used to hearing him say please but then again, I’ll be gone before I get used to it.

I get in bed and I watch as Matt places my clothes in a basket. He takes his shirt off then his jeans and then got in bed.

“Lay down.” He says.

I roll my eyes and lay down on the bed. Matt placed his arm around my waist but then I threw it off me.

“Do not do that.” I say.

He glares at me and he turns his body the other way. I decided to get some rest because I knew I was going to need it. I woke up and then sat up and I looked to see if Matt was still asleep…he was so I got of bed.

I went out of the room and went downstairs. I ran out of the house and outside. I thought of my wolf and then once when I shifted, I took off.

I began hearing the leaves crunching and then suddenly I was tackled to the ground. I growl a little and then I saw what tackled me…it was Matt in wolf form and he looked pissed.