Skipping School.

Your boyfriend has been out of town for a while on tour. You have school today though, so your walking your usual trek to the bus stop. It's not to far from your house, but it's still a long walk.

About half way there, I somewhat familiar car pulls up beside you. "Hey, want a lift?" The british accent you have been waiting to hear for so long, rings out. "Liam!" You screech out in pure joy. He chuckles and gets out of the car, and hugs you. "I have missed you so much." You admit to him. "I've only been gone a month." He chuckles again kissing your forehead. "So, I still missed you!" You exaggerate. "Why don't I go back to your flat, and we can watch movies and enjoy each other's company?" You suggest. "But Hun, you have classes today." He remind you. "Come on babe please!?" Please, you plead. "Fine, but you owe me." He argues. "Ok!" you chirp and running to get in the passenger seat.

You get to Liam's flat, and say a quick hello to Niall, and Harry who are staying for a few days before heading home to see family. Liam pulls you up the stairs to his room, and lay on his bed the entire day just enjoying being with each other, cuddling and kissing the entire time.

(Authors note)

2 updates already today!

Actually I am in school shh, secret update. Maybe another update in 3 hours. I have drama after school today, well everyday except Wednesday this week. So I will try to update.

Ttys!!!

-😃