{Shawn-17}

I was so stupid to say she wasn't a regular girl. Why did I say that? I'm a complete idiot, right when I said it her smile faded and I knew I did something wrong. I immediately went to her because I knew that made her upset. Why am I so stupid? When I went up to Emilia, she put her head down not wanting to look up. So I made her look up my putting my fingers not her chin and lifting her head up.
"I mean that in a good way" I try and say calmly "you aren't like other girls and I like that" when I said that her cheeks turned a light pink. And a tear dropped from her eyes, I put my thumb on her cheek and wiped it off.
"So why did you bring me here?" I said her in confusion. All she did was laugh.
"I have a place to show you" she said while getting up and taking my hand.   We walked down the street farther until we reached a Rita's.
"I never knew this was here!" I said surprised that I have lived here my whole life and Emilia knew about it. All she did was laugh again.
"So what do you want?" She asked staring at the menu board in a thinking position.
"I'll probably get a gelati with blue raspberry ice and vanilla custard" she said while placing her order.
"That was fast!" I said and laughed.
"Well I have been to a Rita's before" she said carrying her custard and ice. I just got the same because I didn't know what to get. We started walking into the woods near the Rita's.
"Why are we walking into the woods?" I asked Emilia while following her into the forest.
"You'll see in a second!" She yelled back to me, while eating her custard.
"Ok, but if I get eaten by a bear it's your fault" I said and all she did was laugh. Then I saw her stop but I didn't know why she stopped.
"Is this our destination?" I asked curious.
"Not yet, but it's a resting stop, we have to finish our food first" she said sounding excited. When I caught up to her I noticed what she was looking at it was the biggest oak tree I had ever seen.
"Woah" was all I could say.
"Woah, indeed" she said smiling and ran under it. Sitting right next to the trunk.
"Now we have to finish eating to get to our final destination" she said in a creepy way, I knew she was trying to be funny because if the movie.
"What's the twisted plot where we die?" I said grinning at her.
"You have to go through the journey to find that out" she said with a smirk.