Chapter 3

Raylyn

"Ro! Hurry up or we're going to be late!" I yell at Ro. Today is our first day working and we are already going to be late. Of course he wants to stop and eye fuck every female walking, but we don't have time for that. We have 3 minutes to get to the store and we are all the way on the other side of the mall.

We walked in the store and clocked in. They only had three people working tonight Ro, me, and a boy named Charles. He was cute but I could tell he was the dogging type.

 He was cute but I could tell he was the dogging type

"Y'all must be Raylyn and Royce"

"Yeah that's us, sooooo.... what do we need to learn?" I ask rubbing my hands on my slacks.

"Okay, whenever a customer walks in.... don't immediately run up to them. Give them some time to look around and after about 5 minutes approach them. They should tell you what size they need and when they do just scan the shoe and it will tell you if we have their size or not. Then just send them to me and I'll check them out." He informed and Ro and I nodded.

"Simple enough" Ro said and i agreed.

About twenty minutes later our first customer came in, of course Royce got to her first because he was trying to get more than just her shoe size. I sat back watching people walk by the store, damn I thought working here would keep me busy.

As soon as I sat down Charles came up to me. "Aye, I gotta go get something from a few stores down.... I'll be right back." He said and jogged out the store. Great. Now I have to check this girl out, he lucky I used to work at Walmart. "Is this all?" I asked the girl. "Yeah" she responded and I nodded.

Once the girl was walking out I say Charles walk back in with a baby carrier. What the hell? "Ummmm, you mind explaining?" I asked. "Look, my Babymoms was tripping. He asleep right now and we ain't even busy." He reminded. I nodded my head and went back to scrolling on my phone.

About twenty minutes went by and I heard Charles' son start to cry. "Shhhh, cmon lil man please don't throw a fit!" Charles begged. I walked over and took the baby from his hands and began to sing to him. "What's his name?" I ask.

"CJ"

I nodded again and continued to smooth CJ. "Aye ummm, thank you." He said shyly. "Just let me know when you need me to Baby sit" I say.

"Wassup Nigga?" I heard a deep smooth voice say. I looked up and saw a y'all lightskin with big pink lips. He looked like he been through a lot, but he was tough. "Leo, My nigga! Wassup?" He asked. "Aye, is that my nephew?" He asked and started walking towards me. Oh shit, he even sexier when he lick his lips. I got so caught up in his looks I ain't realize he was trying to take CJ.

"Oh my fault, here you go." I said snapping out of my daze. "You good lil mama" He said and smirked. Damn, now I gotta change my panties.

"Raylyn, I think his friends need help." Ro said looking at me. I needed and walked over to a group of boys. " y'all see anything y'all like?" I ask. "Yeah...... you." One of them smirked. "X, chill. You know yo girl ain't finna have none of that" the boy laughed. "Sooo umm, you see any SHOES you want to buy?" I ask putting the emphasis on shoes.

"Nahh, I just came here cause my nigga needed to holla at Charles."

"Okay, well have a nice day" I respond with a fake smile.

"Aye, I'll be back soon" Leo said to Charles and then looked at me with a wink.