Enforcing Boundaries Chapter 38

Theo kicked the door open, I had wrapped my legs around his waist and was hungrily kissing his mouth, neck, any part of him I could. We tumbled onto the bed, me on the bottom as he hovered over me.

His breath was labored and frantic like he didn't know when he would get another breath. I took just a second to notice the way his lips curved and dipped. I lifted my hand, bringing it to the back of his neck.

He lowered himself and his lips melded with mine softly. The taste of him invaded my sense and I knew I was lost to this man. He had every part of me and I wanted to give them all to him. His nose touched mine and his fingers grabbed at my hip, almost too harshly but the sting only excited me further.

His eyebrows clenched angrily, like he was angry he could only feel so much of me at once.

I tugged his shoulder down to the bed and moved so that I was leaning over him. He lifted his head as I backed away, trying to keep us connected, but I left his lips and nipped his chin with a quick bite.

My hands grazed his chest, still covered in his gray, long sleeved shirt. My hands drifted down to his waist and lifted the fabric, fingers skimming his taut stomach. He clenched his muscles, trying to control the urge to move and take over dominance, but I wasn't ready to give up yet.

I tugged the shirt up as far as I could and Theo grabbed the bottom and lifted it over himself. He took my head between his hands and placed a searing kiss on my lips, keeping me over him.

I broke our kiss when I needed to breath and lifted my leg to move it over his waist. Sitting on over him was liberating for someone so used to being held down by muscular arms. I leaned down again, lips lathing onto one another.

His hands didn't hold my face this time, instead they pawed at my waist, going lower and touching the curve of my backside. My breath hitched as he grabbed more firmly and I tried to calm my racing heart.

My hands latched onto his hair, pulling at the roots, trying to tell him that I was just as much a part of this as he was. He groaned low in his chest, blowing a hot breath onto my lips.

"I love you," I reminded him hastily as soon as out lips stopped touching. He smiled, mouth still parting and breathing heavy.

"I love you too, little one," He assured me, sitting up so he was level with me. We didn't kiss for a few moments, just took each other in, memorized each other's features, breathed in the same breaths.

He slowly peeled the sleeveless top off me as I held my arms up. He kissed my cheekbone as he trailed his fingers down my spine and back up, stopping as he reached my bra. I swore the next time we were intimate I would wear something more alluring. He didn't seem to mind the tight fabric pressed over my chest and lifted that up as well.

I pulled myself closer to him, trying to hide my naked chest against his. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his head down to kiss my exposed shoulder, he arms encased me.

We continued to kiss, fingers grazing skin, legs tangled, hair ruffled.

He moved and laid me down on the bed, sliding himself off the edge. I lifted my head and gently bit my lip watching him. He was like a work of art as he undid the buckle on his belt. His pants slid down his legs and he kicked them off with his feet.

The only thing covering him was his boxers, and I was soon left in the same position. My thin, spandex pants were ripped from my body, threads snapping as he stretched them. I giggled as he growled, annoyed with the fabric.