Oh Ra, why me!? Yu-gi-oh!Various

I expected today to be just like any other day,  ya know the same usual flow. I'd get up and go to school, hang out with my friends, annoy Seto Kaiba if I saw him and give Mokuba a hug. But noooooo, the gods decided to have some fun and make things weird. They seriously need to get a better hobby.

It started with school being canceled today, a Friday, which was very strange since they never cancel without a damn good reason. So, instead I got a call from Yugi and we made plans for everyone to hang out at the mall. It was our senior year and school is going to end soon so it was very strange but hey I'm not gonna complain.

As I walked to meet up with Yugi and walk together to the mall, I pulled up Youtube on my phone with my cat ear headphones plugged in. There was this new meme going around and it was pretty amusing to watch. The Papito Meme, there was even an Undertale version of it! Plus the song was catchy enough to get me to download it.

Anyways, I noticed Yugi before he saw me and grinned as he played with a cat. Ah, the baby panda never changes. I chuckled to myself at that thought and waved when Yugi looked up to see me approaching. He smiled and called out to me, the Papito music still playing in my headphones. 

Then it started, my highly unusual and weird day. Yugi got a weird look in his eye and stared at me for a few minutes before the music started playing out loud. I jumped in surprise and quickly tried to shut it off, but it wouldn't work. When I looked back up at Yugi the embarrassed blush on my face got brighter. 

The fucking baby panda was dancing like in the meme! All sexy and shit with a suave look on his face! Oh gods no, what has the world done to him!? Oh, that's not even the best part either, he started getting closer until he grabbed me by the wrist and fucking dipped me all romantically and shit. 

I did what any sane person would do, I screamed and ran for my life as dirty thoughts began filling my head. Nonononono, not Yugi, he's too damn pure and adorable for this! I ran to the mall and saw Joey in his dog costume handing a kid a balloon. 

"Jooooeeeyyy!! Help me, Yugi's acting weird!" I yelled as I drew closer only to stop in my tracks when he too started dancing. Oh no, its one of those episodes. This time it was kinda funny cause he was in his dog costume but never the less made me concerned for what little sanity I had left.

Suddenly a wild Tristan appeared! Tristan used dance. Its super effective! My face still red and burning with nervousy, I spun on my heel to get the fuck out of this corrupted place only to get caught in Duke Devlin's chest. I went stiff as I looked into those damn gorgeous green eyes, god damn he's sexy up close.

He smirked and spun me around before releasing me and joining the other two. Nope! I ran the fuck out of the mall and collided with the ever popular British boy. "Bakura! Thank god its you, everyone's going fucking mad!"

"Calm down, Moonlight and tell me what's wrong." He says in that goddamn attractive accent as he stops my flailing of arms and looks me dead in the eye. Oh, no. He's hoooot! "Are they all dancing......."

I narrow my eyes at him,"No. Not you too."

"Like this?" He asks, suddenly changing persona and doing the exact same fucking hip thrusting shit everyone else is doing. Wait, didn't we get rid of the ring? Then why is Yami Bakura smirking at my suffering!?

I took a large breath, turned away and ran off screaming again,"Aaaaahhhh! I can't stand all this sexy dancing!"

His evil (sexy) laughter rag in my head as I got farther away and ran to the only place I could think of that wouldn't ever do something like this stupidity. Kaiba Corp. I was a friend of Mokuba's so they let me in without much hassle and were used to seeing me enter in this fashion. Don't ask why.