Saving her.

TRIGGER WARNING
finn's pov

1 week later....

i decided to go over to y/n's uncle's house, since that was where she was staying.

we had to do filming anyways, so i thought, why not get her early.

i walked down the gravel driveway and into the mini garage. i looked through the screen that was on the door.

i heard muffled yells, and then i saw the lights turn on.

i could see into y/n's room, and y/n was crying. and her uncle was standing in the doorway, beer bottle in one hand and belt in the other.

i could hear the voices more clearly now.

"y/n! what the fuck! get your lazy ass up!" y/n's uncle, gary yelled.

"n-no." y/n trembled.

"you worthless piece of shit! get up!" gary hollered, taking one last swig of beer and throwing the bottle to the ground.

"stop!" she shrieked, standing up. the lights then went out.

"i-i, have to do something about this." i said to myself, turning to leave this awful place.

when i got home i burst into tears.

"hey, what's wrong?" nick asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"n-nothing." i lied, sniffling a little. i could barely coke out a single word.

"finn, fucking tell me." nick said, tightening his grip.

"y-y-n, she's being abused." i croaked, tears still streaming down my face.

"we have to do something about this." nick said.

"yeah." i said, going up to my room.

i call matt and ross.

"hey um, can i take a day off? or can we just skip filming today?" i asked.

"yeah, we were gonna do that anyways. we can't get the script to work. it just doesn't sound right." matt sighed.

"a-alright. thank you." i mumbled, and hung up  the phone.

spicyfinn has started a group chat with millster, schnipper, chocodaddy, gatenm123, charlieh&nattydyer

nattydyer: why isn't y/n here?
charlieh: he's gonna explain...
spicyfinn: y/n isn't here bc we have to figure out a way to save her.
schnipper: ok but honestly are you on drugs rn?
millster: shut up noah, he's probably upset.
spicyfinn: y/n, she's getting abused.
nattydyer: oh shit um...
charlieh: we have to help her...
chocodaddy: yeah but how?
spicyfinn: i don't know, we have to get the evidence to the police, and then take him to court.
chocodaddy: who is him?
spicyfinn: her uncle, gary.
nattydyer: um, finn, the judge is y/n's
uncle's wife. she's never gonna put her husband in jail.
spicyfinn: then we can fly to fucking australia to go to court. i don't care, i just want her safe. and i want gary in jail.
gatenm123: they won't listen to us, we're just a bunch of kids.
spicyfinn: gaten, just shut up ok! i need her to be safe, and i need him in jail so he can't hurt anyone else.
gatenm123: geez, didn't know you loved a girl so much.
spicyfinn: well i do! which is why i want her to be safe, she barely has anything and she deserves the whole world. i love her sososo much, i need her in my life.
nattydyer: aweee, so sweet.
charlieh: yeah, we need to help her. i know what it's like to be in love, and i would do anything for someone i love.
nattydyer: who are you in love with?
charlieh: you
nattydyer: 😊
spicyfinn: so will you guys help me or...?
nattydyer: oh god yes. i've known her for not even a month and i feel like she's my younger sister.
spicyfinn: anyone else?
charlieh: i'm here.
schnipper:^
chocodaddy:^^
gatenm123:^^^
millster:^^^^
spicyfinn: so we're all here?
millster: yep!
schnipper: wait what about sadie?
spicyfinn: well we will tell her tomorrow.
millster: so, this is mission y/n
spicyfinn: yep, mission y/n.

🔥🔥🔥
that was bad lol

like i said in "Figuring things out." this chapter is inspired by the book of henry. the next few chapters are going to be inspired by the book of henry. the movie is not out yet, but this is just inspired by what i can gather from the trailer.

well i hope you enjoy, bye ilysm!