Enrolment

Shayacontinues to be awed by the immense school, Otherworlde. She was morenervous than excited. In fact, all she wanted to do was go home tothe Hellsing Institute and hang out with her other brothers andsisters. But feeling the insistant pushing on her back let her knowthat her younger sister, Helena, was not going to allow that tohappen.

"Comeon, Shaya," her youngest sister, Ana, crossed her arms andtapped her foot. "Who's supposed to be the oldest."

Shecould tell Ana was annoyed, but Shaya was much more reserved andtimid than her sisters. Besides their family, she rarely encounteredother creatures. She was definitely out of her depth.
Turningaround she tried to head home, only to have Helena spin her backaround and continue shoving her.

"You'regoing, sis," she laughed with delight.

"Ohcome on, I'm not as strong as you two for these things," Shayamoaned.

Helenaonly laughed more. "And that's exactly why Dad wanted you tocome."

"Yeah,to get strong," Ana chimed in. "To be a force to bereckoned like him. Do you want to let Dad down?"

Droppingher shoulders, she sighed. "No."

"Nowthat that's decided," Helena laughed, she pushed Shaya forward."Time for fun."

 Shayalaughed at her younger sisters, at least she had them. Thiswould be fun, especially with the best sisters in the world.