They came downstairs and they separated, Niall's cheeks were flaring yet he had a cheeky smile on his face. He is really happy. Josh just smiled and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"As much as we love that you two are happy, but Niall is mine. And you both are acting cute, its making me sick." Louis said standing beside Niall and wrapping an arm around his waist.

Josh shot daggers at him. Zayn and Liam laughed.

"Shut up Louis, he's kidding man. Its fine." Liam said smiling at Josh. Josh nodded.

"I am gonna go, see ya later Liam." Josh said patting his shoulder. Then gave a fist bump to Zayn. "Zedd." he said.

He came in front of Niall and pecked his lips. "Bye, Babe." and Niall waved dreamily.

He was just getting out of the House. As Louis shouted.

"Oii you jealous prick. Won't you say bye to Niall's boyfriend?" Louis said.

Josh stomped his foot and was out in a second.

"So, let's go yeah?" Niall said. Everyone nodded with smirks on their faces.

"Let's get Harry back. " Louis said determined.

Niall and Louis went towards the Mc Donalds and rest two went towards Harry's place.

-at Harry's place-

"Oh my god, i am starving" Zayn groans, rubbing his tummy.

"Oh, i can cook something for you if you want" Harry said immediately standing up.

"Nah, Haz you don't have to do it, let's go out?" Liam said.

"Yeah, i don't have patience for waiting about an hour doesn't matter how much i like your cooking." Zayn chuckled.

"Fine then, lets go to the Mc Donalds nearby, you had that plan anyway." Harry went to wear pants as he was just wearing shorts.

Zayn grabbed the car keys.

"You think this will work?" Liam asked putting his hands on both of his shoulders.

"Honestly? I think we didn't even had to do it but i gave the idea to speed up the process, they are obviously fine. Harry just needed to know that Louis will never do that to him, his importance." Zayn said caressing his cheeks.

"I just want them together today." Liam said.

"They will be baby boy, don't worry too much." Zayn said placing a loving kiss on his lips.

They were so into the kiss and zoned out that they didn't feel Harry standing there with an unexplainable expression on his face. They heard a cough and broke apart.

Liam blushed as usual.

"Let's go." Harry said without any other word. He just wished that in place of Liam was him, and in Zayn's place was Louis.

Liam looked and Zayn with a questionable look and Zayn just shrugged.

Niall and Louis were just sitting there with their phones in there hands. They were waiting for their friends for so long and were bored.