Jules: SQUIRREL!

Shaz: You know, Jules, you can be pathetic at times.

Jules: I know.

Sera: Did he just agree?

Shaz: I think so..

Sera: Oh ma gawd.

Jules. Really? Either way, you have a question coming right at you! How is Felix? I hear that the ladies love him a lot. LIKE A LOT.

Jules: He's good as far as- Oh. He's eating pizza backstage. Ohh... FELIX YOU PIG. SAVE ME SOME.

Felix's head pops out from the side of the stage.

Felix: Sera saved you some you idiot. Let me eat pizza in peace dude. Aha and yes. The ladies love me. 

Felix winks and walks off.

Shaz: You know even though I bought the pizza, no one saved me any. Well then.

Sera: The SPECIAL guest has some for you.

Shaz: Who?

Sera taps side of nose and winks.

Shaz: I still haven't clocked.

I haven't got pizza either. 

Shaz sighs and nods understandingly.

Well! It's time for Sera's question! Would you like to become friends with your readers?

Sera: HECK YEAH! THEY'RE COOL! 

Shaz: Je suis contente.

Jules: Moi aussi.

Sera: What did you two even say?

Jules: That you should've listened in French.

Sera: I CAN SPEAK GOBBLEDEGOOK.

Shaz: Woah woah kids. Hold on. DON'T FIGHT.

Right... What even is 'Gobbledeyook'?

Sera: It's GobbledeGOOK.

Alright then. Either way, Jules! Do you approve of Felix's current girlfriend?

Jules: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?

Felix pops out of the stage.

Felix: YA.

Jules: Oh my.. AWW FELIX CAUGHT THE LOVE BUG.

Felix: Idiot. We -

Jules: Go away. We all know that you're a soppy mush at the moment.

Felix: SHUT THE F-

Shaz: FLUFF! There's fluff in your hair Felix. I told you not to roll around in the fake snow.

Felix: Okay.. 

Shaz: Okay.

Anyways, these questions are pretty simple so let's try to crank up the severity.

Jules: Oh god no.

Shush. So Sera!

Sera: Uh yes?

What were your exact emotions or thoughts when Julian over here called you at three in the morning? 

Sera: If I could've, I would've killed him. He was an annoying asshole that decided to PRANK CALL me at three in the morning. UGH.

Jules: You love me really.

Shaz: YEAH YOU DO SERA.

LET'S CRANK THIS A FEW NOTCHES UP! Let's get to the bit our anticipated readers have been waiting for!

Jules: Oh no. Oh no.

Jules, let's dive deeper. Quite deep actually. Many might say that this is quite abrupt but this is what you readers have been waiting for. Jules. Do you love Sera?

Shaz: OHHHHH...

Sera chokes and looks at Jules who is looking extremely uncomfortable.

Jules: Well.. I uh. I could say *mumbles something*

Shaz: Didn't quite catch that.

Jules: I was saying-

Alright Sera! Let's ask you something!

Sera: God have mercy on my soul.

Do you love Jules?

Shaz: Hey soul sister, Ain't that Mr Mister. On the radio, stereo.. Does no one remember that song? Aw come on.

Sera: I.. uh. *cough* Well. 

Shaz: Honestly, you two are the SAME. Just fricking kiss already.

Jules and Sera turn to look at Shaz who has her legs swung over the sides of the chair.

Shaz: Hun, we all know it. YOU BOTH LOVE, let me get this clear, L-O-V-E EACH OTHER OKAY? DO NOT AGONISE MY LOVELY READERS BY BEING ALL DENIAL-Y. PLEASE.

Well, the drama will be continued after the break in PART 2 OF THE Q AND A!!

A/N: Yes. There is two parts. It would be too long otherwise. 

When Shaz said OHHH this is what came into my mind.

Questions: Do you like how the q+a is progressing? Favourite meme?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Till next time!