2/ T W E N T Y

Start bij het begin

"You were saying." I said trying to act normal and calm him down because I didn't want to face his angry side. At all.

"He found out. He found out and came after you to take you. He was gonna take you away from me. I... I couldn't let that happen." He paused and before I could ask why, I saw him wipe away his tears.

"That's why I took you to Mexico with me. So you'd be safe. With me. That's why I was mad when you left the hotel and came back that late. I was worried if he'd took my baby away from me. I was gonna call him and beg him to give you back to me no matter how pathetic that was... but then you showed up all happy. I was sick to my stomach. Because I loved you. I always did and will." He said and knelt in front of me, leaning his forehead against my knees.

I brought my hand up contemplating wether or not to run my fingers through his smooth hair that was begging to be touched.

But I did. I tugged at his hair and ran my fingers through it.

"But believe me baby when I say he was the one who knew everything about you, who forced me to do it. I didn't want to. It was all his plan. I never took any money from him either because I never intended to give you to them. Please believe me." He looked up and his eyes were wet with small tears.

"Then why didn't you talk to me after I came back? Why did you give up? Why did you throw me out?" I said, my eyes getting more watery.

"I never gave up. I was trying to give you space because I didn't know what you went through. I wanted you to recover but..." he removed my hands from his hair and got up.

"But you recovered with him." He said, pain clear in his voice.

"I thought you hated me. I thought you finally got tired of me that's why I..." I started but he interrupted me.

"I don't want to know how you got close to him. It is too much. So tell me what happened now. Please." He faced me again.

"I was at the cafe and you were out. It was later than usual that I was closing and I was ready to head out when James got me and took me to his house in London with him." I saw his fist clench so I grabbed his hand without looking up at him and could feel his body all relax and be surprised. But I needed his touch because of what I was going to say.

"He raped me. He raped me over and over everyday..." I tried to say as I sobbed nonstop. "I was numb to any emotion. I didn't protest because I thought I had lost you too and I had nothing to fight for anymore." He suddenly got up cursing under his breathe as he ran his hands furiously through his hair and then the loud sound of a vase being broken to a hundred pieces was heard that he had threw which made me close my eyes. I was scared to continue, but I had to.

After some time he kneeled beside me again and cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears away. "Baby... oh god..."

"And the marks you saw are because whenever I tried to fight him, he would put out his cigarette on me and silence me. And then the last day I got so sick of them, of myself, and not having you that I tried to... I--" I paused again, the memories so painful. "I'm here love... take deep breathes and calm down." I knew he was mad and just trying to calm me down. And I appreciated.

"So I attempted suicide. Well, tried. I tried to drown myself in the bath tub but James barged in and brought me back. He saw how lifeless I had gotten and that maybe I bored him. I don't know, but he brought me back to your house and left. And..." he wiped my tears again staring deep into my eyes that I didn't dare look into but I decided now was the time.

Blue on green.

"And you threw me out. I went back everyday and sat beside your door only to find out later that you had moved out. Luke followed me one day and decided I needed therapy. I wouldn't eat I wouldn't sleep. I was going crazy."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said, his voice cracking.

"And after a year, the therapy sessions were finished and the next year you gave me your goodbye letter. Seeing you then and there... it pained me how you could deal with it so easily."

"If you had stayed, he would've took you again." He said.

"I know. And then here you are. Six years later, telling me you love me. And to tell you the truth," I paused and put my hand on his cheek.

"I love you too." I whispered.

He crashed his lips to mine seconds after. And let me tell you, I had missed that sweetness, that lust, that urge and well, him.

He put his hand behind my back and pushed me forward, deepening the kiss. The blossoms that had died out in my heart, finally got some water and bloomed again. Butterflies going every where in my stomach.

This was a different kiss. This one was passionate, loving, filled with emotions.

"Please, forgive me. I want nothing more. I should've told you from the start. But I was scared that it was too late and you'd turn your back on me and leave." He said and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He said. "It's not love anymore. It's beyond that." He added.

"I love you too." I said and he started kissing me again and laid me on the couch, hovering over me.

.....

Some good shit is about to go down in the next chapter babies . ; ) *evil laugh*

Stick around... love y'all so much. And the gif is a little sneak peak.

How long have you all been waitung for this?