Chapter Ten Meeting Death

Start from the beginning

...................................................................

We got to the woods were the ritual was suppose to be held.

"I can't stop Klaus, but I can do a spell so then she won't die."

"Do it please." Elijah begged. I nodded my head and started the spell.

Kayla's POV

We got to where we were suppose to go. I saw two women looking around scared. One of them was screaming in pain, which i'm guessing is the werewolf.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as we got closer to the girls.

"So then I won't have to go through the torture of being a werewolf."

"Would you have done it to Tatia to?" I asked trying to stall him.

"No, and stop trying to stall me. Looks like your family isn't here to save you."

I growled.

"They know what will happen so there's no reason to be here." I said getting up. I made my voice sound like my mother's. AKA Katherine.

"So in other-words they don't care." he said shrugging it off.

"If your going to do the ritual, do it already. At least I will be free of you."

"Alright."

Then there was a circle of fire around all of us. I wasn't scared. I knew I was going to die, so what's the point in being scared?

"Are we ready then?" klaus asks. I scoff.

"Obviously I mean how much more ready could we be." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hold your tongue!" he commanded.

"Sorry your gonna have to kill me first. Oh wait that's what your going to do anyway. Silly me!"

The fire around the werewolf disappeared. She tried to run, but klaus ripped her heart out anyway. he held it over the fire squeezing the blood out. Then he threw the heart to the ground.

After a few minutes it was the vampire's turn. He staked her and filled something up with her blood in it. I stood up tall and brave. I was going to die next, and I wasn't scared.

"I'm so sorry Kayla" he apologized.

"Then don't do it. Wait! You are to selfish to do so. Don't apologize, because it doesn't suit you." I stated walking up to the stone alter that was made.

"Any last words?" he asked almost in tears.

That's when I let the tears flow. I saw everybody and the tears fell even more.

"I love you all. I love you dad." I said with my voice cracking at the end. I could see the tears in his eyes as well.

"Why arn't you guys trying to stop me?" klaus asked surprised.

"Because your not worth it!" I spat at him. Then I felt my hair go on the opposite side of my neck. I felt his teeth go into my neck, and I cried out in pain.

Then I saw mom. I cried out again.

"Mom I love you! Don't forget that I do!" I shouted to her. I couldn't see anymore because the world went black.

Elijah's POV

I let the tears fall from my eyes. I cant relive that I'm letting my brother kill my daughter. He is so going to die, and it will be painful. I saw Bella put of the corner of my eye trying to hold in her sobs.