Speech

"Hello everyone, Tobin here.

Have you guys ever heard the saying;

"when life gives you lemons you make lemonade"?

What does that even mean!?
I never quite understood but i like to think about it this way.

It's like saying when life gives you something or puts something in your life, you make something out of it.

So if life puts a special person in your life, you take it. You love that person, you care for that person.

It's funny actually because life just puts someone in your life without notice.

It could be your doing your morning jog and you see someone and they greet you everyday, till soon you both start getting close, and you two then become great friends.

Maybe you'll be in class and there is an assignment and the partner you work with becomes being your best friend.

Perhaps your at a party you shouldn't be and you meet someone who makes you smile the whole night and a couple months later, you two start dating.

You never know when they'll come to your life and you'll wanna make a life with them forever.

Here is the thing though, forever isnt real, it isnt true.

Either, you two break up because long distance relationship just doesn't work.
Maybe because one of you two was diagnosed with cancer and passed away months later.
Perhaps because you two just stop loving each other and everything fell apart.

Something all this has taught me is, Nothing will last forever.
We weren't made to last forever.
We were brought to this world for a certain time, not to stay here forever.

No matter, who you fall in love with, forever won't happen.