Chris: How you two met?

You just had a terrible day at work and your friends decided it would be a good idea for all of you to go to a concert.
"Hey Y/N! Have you ever heard of the band motionless in white?"
"Noooo."
"Cool, we're going to their concert tonight, and dress nicely, you never know who you might meet." Your best friend winked at you. You rolled your eyes and decided to start getting dressed from now because it took you at least three hours to get ready.
Fast forward to the midst of the concert
You were watching them from the side stage and you were highly impressed with their talent. They were full of energy and excitement and you loved it. You were staring at the singer and realized that he's actually attractive. All of a sudden he looked at you and you could've sworn he winked at you. You blushed and continued to head bang with your other friends. Before you knew it though, the concert was over and you were a bit bummed out because you wanted to hear more.
"Come on Y/N. The night is still young!" Your friend screamed in your ear before pulling you away from the side stage and to the back stage. You didn't really know where you were going, but you ended up in a big room with other people you didn't know. It was the after party. Drinks were being passed around and low music was being played. You were hanging out with your bunch until your best friend came to you with someone by her side.
"Hey Y/N! I'd like for you to meet Chris! He's the lead singer for the band we just watched."
"Yeah..." was the only thing you could say while shaking his hand. You were lost in his beauty. He was so much more attractive up close.
"Chris. Meet Y/N. Just gonna throw it out there that she's single."
"ANGELA!"
"What?! I'm just trying to help out!" She says defensively but still smirking.
"Anyways, I'll leave you two so that you can chat and get alooooooong." She creeped her way out of the scene and that left you and Chris facing each other.
"Hi.."
"Hello." You thought his voice was super sexy.
"You were great on stage. I was watching you from the side stage."
"I knew you looked familiar. A pretty face like yours can't slip away from someone's mind." Smooooooooth
"I bet you say that to all the girls you first meet."
"Nope. I'm an honest man and very open with what I have to say."
"Oh really, then tell me something that's crossing your mind."
"I'm just thinking of a graceful way to ask you out without making you want to reject me."
"Well, that's not needed. I would love to go out with you and get to know you a lot better."
"You did the job for me. I like a woman that can take initiative."
"Boy, you've seen nothing yet." You were gazing in his eyes and you just wanted him so bad right then and there.
"I'd love to talk to you more but knowing myself I'd probably end up having sex with you and I really want our first time to be a lot more romantic than an easy fuck. I might not look like it, but I'm a softy."
"Actually, I knew it from the second you started singing."
"Observant too. Damn."
"Chris?! Where you at?" You both looked behind him to see some guy waving at him to come in his direction.
"That's my manager, gotta go. But I'll definitely talk to you soon."
"It was nice meeting you Chris."
"Trust me Y/N, the pleasure is all mine." He left and you were just lost in your emotions to even notice that you've turned so red that you resembled a tomato.
"Soooooo." Angela creeped her way back to you.
"Oh shut it." You said jokingly, putting your arm around her shoulder and walking to the dance floor.