r

Luke watched from a window he had found in the building behind the venue, as fans were escorted from the venue by police. He prayed that they'd all be alright. While he and Calum were down there, a couple of fans were almost on the verge of passing out. Fortunately, the reports from the police and ambulance said that while there were a few asthmatic fans, no one had been injured in the fire, and nothing major had been damaged besides a few plastic seats and a packet of condoms.

Yeah...don't even ask how that got there.

"Luke..." Arzaylea's voice rang out through the pristine hallway, and Luke scooped up the smaller friend into a bear hug. She quickly wriggled out and punched him.

"OWWWWWW!!"

"Shut up skinny white boy."

"Hey!"

"Did you even check the news?"

"The arsonist attack is already on the fucking news?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"And who do you know who checks the news every single day because she has an obsession with Buzzfeed?"

"It's on Buzzfeed?!?!?!?!"

"We're in America! Everyone's on everything!"

She shoved him into the bathroom in the dressing room, and locked the door. Luke banged against the wood, only to be met with responses persuading him to get on his text messages. Sighing, he slouched in the shower, and opened his messages.

Hemmings Lazy Group Chat:

Mum<3: LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU BETTER BE ALIVE YOUNG MAN, OTHERWISE YOU ARE GROUNDED.

Dad: hey Luke hope you're okay, your mother is turning into a banshee, tell the boys I said hi.

Beep: Molly says if you died, she gets your bedroom.

Beep: Yes, I can speak dog.

Jackisnothot: stop making Twitter explode, I can't sleep.

Jackisnothot: you okay mate?

OurLittlePenguin: HEY EVERYBODY I'M ALIVE AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE. PLS DON'T GROUND ME MUM, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME 2 CLEAN THE CAR.

Mum<3: When you get back to Australia, we are having a talk about your use of the caps lock young sir.

Beep: Luke's in deep SHIT!

Jackisnothot: Such a disappointment.

Mum<3: Boys, come downstairs right now.

Dad: Anything wrong on the other side of the world?

OurLittlePenguin: *unsent message* I have the best friends in the world plus a friends with benefits who hides the fact I'm in love with her cousin, and yet I feel so lonely.

OurLittlePenguin: Besides the arsonist, everything's okay.

OurLittlePenguin: I miss Australia.

Dad: Australia misses you.

Mum<3: Have to head off Lukey. Miss & love you.

Dad: Have a good time son.

Beep: Yeah, use protection!

Jackisnothot: If you have a hard time picking up girls, just mention me!

Mum<3: Boys, do I need to wash your mouths with penguin urine? ;)

Jackisnothot: Mum, why do you even have penguin piss in the cupboard?