Broken Hearted (Chapter Fourteen)

Start from the beginning

MAYSON'S POV;

I stared at my former best friend with disgust.

"What exactly do you want Hilt?" I said with a stern tone.

He laughed an shook his head. "Eliana."

"Well I'm sorry to inform you, but that's never going to happen." I told him flatly.

"I always get what I want, you should know this." he said with a smug smirk on his face, and I just wanted to knock it right off.

"Like a said before, it's never going to happen. Plus you should be happy you have a reminder of how much you really fucked up, ever time you look at Anna." I stated, tired of being here talking to this idiot, questioning why I was ever best friends with him to begin with.

"I want her back Mayson, she's mine." he said with an angry tone.

"As I've already told you, Eliana is my girlfriend, and I don't think she would want to break up our family for you." I said smiling happily, he didn't know about MariBelle and I was more than happy to be the one to fill him in.

"Family?" he questioned confused, "You guys just got together. What family could you possibly have?" he pressed.

I just kept my smile in place. "Yes family. Eliana, me and MariBelle." I told him leaning back clasping my hands together behind my head.

"And who the hell is 'MariBelle'?" he questioned.

"She's our daughter." I said matter-of-factly.

"DAUGHTER?!?" Joey screamed. "WHAT DAUGHTER?!?" he demanded. By now we were starting to draw and audience, I just ignored them.

"Mine and Eliana's, Joseph. You weren't paying attention?" I asked letting a smirk slip onto my face.

"What the hell Mayson! I love her, some fucking friend you are." he said making me laugh. A hearty, deep laugh.

"If your way of loving someone is hooking up with their twin on the side, you've obviously got some deep rooted issues." I said with another chuckle.

He glared at me. "She's mine and I want her back." he said flatly.

"Listen, get this through your thick ass skull, Eliana isn't a toy or something you can play with whenever you want. She my girlfriend and the mother of my child. So I suggest you keep your distance or I promise you, you'll f*cking regret it." I said letting the growing hatred for him out, why does he think he can talk about the love of my life like that?

Growing sick of this idiot i decided it was time to leave, but as I was getting up Joey grabbed my arm and punched me right in the eye. I stumbled back shocked, I debated on returning the punch but just then Eliana, Gracie and Jen all walked in.

"MAYSON!" she called out, not wanting to worry her I went over and she grabbed my face.

"Oh my! Please tell me you're not hurt." she said while her eyes started to water.

Kissing her forehead I shook my head, "I'm fine." I said with a smile.

She looked me over to see if I was lying and gasped. "Mayson! Your eye!" then turning to Joey she glared. "What the hell did you do to him?!" she screamed.

He had a smug look on his face and just shrugged. "I told him I wanted whats mine, he didn't listen, so..." he said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"What the hell could Mayson have that's yours jackass?" she spat.

"You." he said simply.

Eliana laughed. "You really are more f*cked up than I thought, aren't you?" she asked but didn't let him answer. "I'm not yours Joey, and as you can see," she point to her belly, "We won't be getting back together in this lifetime."

"And how are your sure it's Mayson's baby and not mine?" he pressed.

"1) because obviously Mayson and I had sex in the time frame I got pregnant, 2) you and me never slept together without protection, and 3) I we were broken up when I got pregnant." she said counting them off with her fingers.

I was shocked at the fact that Joey wanted the baby to be his, he must really miss Eliana. But I can't blame him, she's amazing, beautiful, sexy, independent, smart and the mother of my child. I thought truthfully.

"Besides I thought I was just your 'best f*ck'? Huh?" she pressed.

I squeezed her hand reassuringly and she gazed up at me an smiled for a second then grimaced.

"I'm okay Princess, promise." I said kissing her lightly. "I should probably get you home." I said and she nodded.

As we turned to leave Joey grabbed Eliana's arm. And she let out a yelp.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Joey screamed. "I told him you're coming with me." Joey said sternly.

Pushing Joey off of Eliana I backed him against the wall. "Don't you dare touch her again. EVER. Or I swear to God I'll kill you." I said shooting daggers at him. Dropping him to the ground I quickly went to Eliana's side and she was breathing heavily.

"Princess... are you alright?" I asked with concern.

She shook her head, holding her stomach. My hand instantly touched her belly as well thinking if MariBelle.

"You better stay away." Gracie said.

"I'll kill you myself if you try and hurt my best frie-" Jen started to say but I cut her off.

"GRACIE! JEN! Something's wrong with the baby!" I called to them.

They froze instantly as Eliana let out another yelp in pain.

No, no, no. Please no. I silently prayed.

"We've got to get her to the hospital!" Gracie said in a panic.

I nodded and quickly picked Eliana up into my arms not wanting her to injure herself walking.

We got to the hospital quickly because Jen drove like a mad woman, thank goodness we didn't get pulled over.

"OW!" Eliana called out as we got into the emergency.

"Excuse me my girlfriend is seven almost eight months pregnant and she's having sever stomach pains!" I said in a rush to on of the women taking names down.

She asked some questions and got a hold of the doctor, then another nurse rushed us to a room. I was trying to calm Eliana down by rubbing her belly but it didn't work, she was still crying but then she started rubbing her belly as well.

The doctor came in with a nurse and they rushed me out to do some test. I was waiting in the hallway for what felt like forever, then they finally told me that I could go back in to see her. She was sitting up rubbing her stomach.

"Please be okay Marie... please... Mommy loves you." she whispered as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Daddy loves you too." I said kissing Eliana's stomach, then her forehead.

__________________<3<3<3<3<3<3_____________________

(End of Chapter fourteen)

Cliffhangerrrrr :)

Hope you enjoyed.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!

- foreverlove143♥