question 25//try me, bitch

Start from the beginning

Taehyung hummed as he looked through his closet with Jimin beside him. He had asked for Jimin's assistance in makeup because he was shit at it, and also for the fact that Jimin was a literal angel that couldn't say no. So there. Taehyung chose his outfit, a lacy, white blouse with satin ribbons on the sleeves, and tight, black leather pants to boot. Jimin began to apply his makeup, conversing once in a while when he wasn't silent from concentration.

Time skip 2 hours

Taehyung was all prepared for his "blind date" scheduled with the "fucker" as Jungkook would call him by no other name. Apparently, the man had his profile foolishly visible on multiple dating apps, so it wasn't that hard for Taehyung to create an account with a fake name.

He elegantly entered the fancy restaurant with the small ass portions that Taehyung despised like where the fuck did the rest of my food go. Taehyung looked for the man that matched the grainy pictures of his ID and saw him seated at the corner by the window.

Taehyung sat down and the man oggled at him, eyes wide. Innocent act cue.

"H-Hi, this is my f-first time doing this sort of thing, so I'm r-really nervous," Taehyung stuttered out and the man smirked greasily at him. "It's fine baby, I'll guide you through." Taehyung had to restrain with every willpower, not to rip off the cheesy fucker's head and fead it to the lions because damn he was disgusting. But at least he's easy to read.

After ordering the food, Taehyung answered the man's dumb get to know each other questions with short replies and soon they both just sat in silence. The radio changed in the restaurant from classical music to a more energetic boy band.

Taehyung cringed at the music choice.

"Damn I hate this song."

"But you've got to admit its catchy."

"The fucking plague was catchy doesn't mean it's good" taehyung snapped back. The man was taken aback and Taehyung panicked internally. "I just really hate this song, but I don't hate you, you know," Taehyung said seductively, and the man was practically drooling over him. Taehyung sighed in relief. Almost fucking blew my cover.

After the food arrived and they finished eating, Taehyung's plan was starting to take its course.

"Should we order wine? I'm very interested in wine, especially the strong ones." Taehyung didn't forget to flutter his long eyelashes a couple of times, and the man was already under his grasp. "Waitress! The strongest wine please!" Taehyung smirked under his hand.

After his second cup, the man was already wasted, and Taehyung wasted no time after that.

The " customers"in the restaurant were all of the people working under Jungkook, and they pretended to not notice Taehyung descreetly dragging the limp body so that the restaurant's staff wouldn't be suspicious. Time for step two.

Taehyung tied the man to a chair in the torture room and Jungkook's men tied Taehyung to a chair facing the man. Taehyung began to scream. "Wake up! Wake up!" The man groggily opened his eyes to see Taehyung with tears streaming down his handsome face and the man's eyes widened.