Introduction

"Yugi,take Vivian and go as far away as possible from Pegasus!" Tea said.

"No! not without you! she needs a mother in her life. someone to look up to." Yugi said.

Tea looked at Yugi with sadness. "She needs a father MORE,Yugi." Tea said. Yugi stared at her for a second. Then he went to his 1 month old daughters room to get her ready to leave. He really didn't want to leave Tea alone while Pegasus is taking over all of Domino City. He grabbed Vivian, put her in her car seat, and was ready to leave.

"Are you sure you want to do this. I'm afraid what will happen to you." Yugi said."Don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise." Tea said. Yugi said his goodbyes, as did Vivian, and he left in his car with a tear running down.

"Good luck........Both of you."Tea cried.

Yugi drove for about 2 hours now. He had no idea where to go. He checked on Vivian. she was asleep. Yugi sighed. He decided something, he was gonna stop Pegasus himself. But, he doesn't want Vivian involved. after all, she IS 1 month old. he decided to take her to the person he trusted most.

"Hey, Yuge!" Joey said happily.
"Joey,"Yugi said walking in with Vivian,"I have a huge favor to ask of you."

"What is it,Pal?" Joey asked.
"I need you to take care of Vivian. I'm going to stop Pegasus from taking over Domino City and I don't want her getting hurt." Yugi explained."Where's Tea?" Joey added. "She told me to run away with her." Yugi said. "Yea Yugi, I'll do it,"Joey said,"Im sure Mai would too." Yugi smiled and walked over to Vivian.

"Daddy's gonna go away for a little while, Sweetheart. When your older, don't make it seem that I don't love you anymore. I will and will never stop. Be brave." Yugi said to his sleeping baby. He gave her a kiss, waved goodbye to Joey, and drove off to stop Pegasus.